Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    Although the Kamen Rider refs are annoying
    HOW DARE YOU?! Kamen Rider is an essential part of a child's youth! Kamen Rider is as important as watching a Super Sentai show when you are a kid (be it the original Japanese version of the bastardized American version)!

Signature and Avatar courtesy of ImotoChan

Quote Originally Posted by Asce View Post
    K...I'm going to ask the question that may be the deciding factor for many readers. ...Is there full frontal nudity?
    Yes there is. Now, go set your DLs.

Quote Originally Posted by RedneckNoob View Post
    HOW DARE YOU?! Kamen Rider is an essential part of a child's youth! Kamen Rider is as important as watching a Super Sentai show when you are a kid (be it the original Japanese version of the bastardized American version)!
    Best not be dis'n Power Rangers(the first two seasons, the rest I don't care about).

The latest chapter was better than the others. It's about damn time a male character kicks ass.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

I sense a whole lot of pain coming up for Kosukegawa.

I swear he deserves getting laid out of this, at least for pity.

I don't think he could handle the sexiness.....he'd just faint and drown in his own pool of blood...haha. They should just have him bulk up a little so he looks like he has a chance of getting laid instead of being pitied and left alone.
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

Quote Originally Posted by RedneckNoob View Post
    It's the fact there are so bloody many of them that annoys me. It gets in the way of the fan service.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Well Change 123 has proven recently that ecchi and Super Sentai/Kamen Rider can go hand in hand. Why settle for one at a time, when you can do both at the same time?

It's been ages since snoopy's last release. Anyone got any idea when the next chapter's gonna come out?

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    It's been ages since snoopy's last release. Anyone got any idea when the next chapter's gonna come out?
    Seconded.
    Currently reading: One Piece, Air Gear, History's Strongest Deciple Kenichi, Claymore, Gantz, Psyren, Fairy Tail,
    Change 123, Dragonball, Beelzebub, Deadman Wonderland, Naruto, Bleach, Bakuman.