Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    The bit I love most was the one with Tobi and Deidara! That has to be the best part for me. XD With the whole Tobi annoying Deidara and Deidara getting angry at Tobi.

Previously NarutoSageMode Sh_tHappenz's Avatar
    This filler was pretty good. I'm surprised that a person can summon a bijuu other than (Naughty naughty - thsv). Also the cool thing about it is that it has no host period and came from another dimension. Tsunade said that it disappeared in the Great war and they might keep it in Konaha. And it looks like kabuto ran off like a BITCH and left them to fight the sanbi by there selves.
    Last edited by thsv; 03-07-2009 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Removing potential spoiler

I was Previously that noob you use to pick on called NarutosageMode

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageMode View Post
    This filler was pretty good. I'm surprised that a person can summon a bijuu other than *identity deleted*- thsv. Also the cool thing about it is that it has no host period and came from another dimension. Tsunade said that it disappeared in the Great war and they might keep it in Konaha. And it looks like kabuto ran off like a BITCH and left them to fight the sanbi by there selves.
    That's a spoiler! Watch out.

This episode was meh ... Tobi and Deidara was the highlight for sure.
    Last edited by thsv; 03-07-2009 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Removing potential spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by redstrife View Post
    That's a spoiler! Watch out.

This episode was meh ... Tobi and Deidara was the highlight for sure.
    Instead of quoting you could have clicked the Report button.

I'm looking forward to see how those devilishly handsome weirdos - thsv capture the 3tails.
    Last edited by thsv; 03-09-2009 at 07:06 AM. Reason: Guests don't necessarily want to know the future

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    I'm looking forward to see how (I refer you to the previous post <3 - thsv) capture the 3tails.
    Yes this should be interesting...
    Last edited by thsv; 03-09-2009 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Think before you act. No manga spoilers

to be honest, I'm not entirely sure that I like the way Tobi is being portrayed. Its a little too cartoony for my taste.
    Last edited by thsv; 03-09-2009 at 07:09 AM. Reason: look? like?

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    to be honest, I'm not entirely sure that I like the way Tobi is being portrayed. Its a little too cartoony for my taste.
    Its all part of his subterfuge. Although I do agree that they're laying it on a bit thick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    Its all part of his subterfuge. Although I do agree that they're laying it on a bit thick.
    True, but you have to admit it was funny tho. Tobi + Diedara + 3 tails pretty much saved shippuden this episode.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by •Rokudaime Sennin• ™ View Post
    True, but you have to admit it was funny tho. Tobi + Diedara + 3 tails pretty much saved shippuden this episode.
    maybe, but Tobi didn't act nearly so cheesy when they showed him before, after the sasori fight. I just felt they could have pulled it back just a little bit. I mean, the arms waving and stuff was just too much.