Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tousen and aizen.

There's something disappointing about how Tousen is being portrayed now. At beginning of bleach we could see Tousen as a calm, wise and fairly looking strong Shimigami; in the pendulum arc he acts likes such a weakling as if he is afraid of aizen instead of having respect for him.

You could see a difference in how Gin acts towards aizen and towards everyone, he never losses his cool.

In the end, all i see in tousen is weak and stupid man. How can someone live by the philosophy of "taking the path that has the least bloodshed" when that path has being filled with blood ever since aizen arrived as threat.

An even if that path is the right one, the fair question should be: Who is aizen? How did Aizen acquired such an immense strength? How could pulled everything without soul society noticing? because even though is sword is special, im sure it requires more than that to fool soul society like that.

What im really looking foward right now is for kubo to unfold that mistery that is aizen! INDEED!.

Maybe Tousen is a double agent for SS and he doesn't want to blow his cover with Aizen so fakes being scared and controlled around him?
    A pie in the sky?

Tousen just confuses me...what he says and what he does completely don't match up. He says all these things during the SS arc about how he's furthering his own agenda for justice by joining up with Aizen, but all we've ever seen him do is cut off Grimmjow's arm and cater to all of Aizen's demands. I just...don't know with that guy.

As for him being a double agent for SS, I guess it's possible...I feel like we just don't know anything about Tousen besides that he seems to misunderstand the concepts of "justice" and "peace".

What im really looking foward right now is for kubo to unfold that mistery that is aizen! INDEED!.
    Agreed!

i always thought Tousen wants revenge against ss because ss led to the death of his friend
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

My thoughts was that Tousen sees SS as being unjust if someone like Kenpachi can become a Captain and then look at the events of the SS arc that almost killed Rukia it exposed SS own unflexiable rule of absulte law can be unjust so they used it against them.

Tousen figures if he is with Aizen and takes over SS they will begin new and make it thier ideal society.
    Last edited by POW; 03-05-2009 at 11:56 AM.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

i agree with POW
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    People should use some common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Thats my point. and regarding common sense, people who don't use it are practically idiots.

Decidedly Undecided
    The way I see it, Tousen's got a shortened plot life. All that's left for him to do is have a 2-chapter-long flashback about his friend who died, and then get offed by someone.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    The way I see it, Tousen's got a shortened plot life. All that's left for him to do is have a 2-chapter-long flashback about his friend who died, and then get offed by someone.
    Two chapters? Don't you think that's a bit generous? lol

Tousen is similar to pein. Tousen wants peace/justice. pein want peace, and they are both going about the wrong way to get it

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

You could say they're similar but i wouldnt say the same. Similar because they're going in the wrong direction but i consider them differente. Pain is ruthless, he knows that in order to have peace there has to be pain, suffering and death. front what we have seen from tousen, he seems like a pacifist, the kind of guy who would avoid a fight if he has too.