Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Absolutely Evil Villain The Blacknoah's Avatar
    Message from the Blacknoah:

Quote Originally Posted by Archiel View Post
    And where the hell is Ulqiuorra!
    Hmmm, it seem's like Grimmjow's teleport thingie may have overshot a bit, because Ulqui has been last spotted having tea with Suna's Kazekage, Sabaku no Gaara. Prolly talking about how pissed they are with their respective creators who put them on floating status...
    Repeat this after me: I will never take on a god AGAIN! -Omega Rugal KOF '98

Bleach

Bleach is always better when your not solely concentrated on one thing. Now that it's splittingup again it's starting to become a bit more exciting, esp now that the never ending fight is done. Noitoria only being 5 was huge surprise, I think most everyone thought he was number 5. That means we could all be wrong about Stark. For all we know now he could be 7. It'd be trip if Halibel was number 1... I wonder where her tattoo is. If it's in the same place as Rangiku's, she's going to have a helluva time showing it to us lol.

I cant wait to see Renji and Ishida fight, though I was hoping they could escape the room so Renji could have used his bankai, I wonder how they are going to pull this off. He is only number 8 and there are two of them, perhaps they'll be able to win..?

Quote Originally Posted by DonMegaPLP View Post
    Bleach is always better when your not solely concentrated on one thing. Now that it's splittingup again it's starting to become a bit more exciting, esp now that the never ending fight is done. Noitoria only being 5 was huge surprise, I think most everyone thought he was number 5. That means we could all be wrong about Stark. For all we know now he could be 7. It'd be trip if Halibel was number 1... I wonder where her tattoo is. If it's in the same place as Rangiku's, she's going to have a helluva time showing it to us lol.

I cant wait to see Renji and Ishida fight, though I was hoping they could escape the room so Renji could have used his bankai, I wonder how they are going to pull this off. He is only number 8 and there are two of them, perhaps they'll be able to win..?
    yeah i agree with what u were saying . i was getting tired of ichigo but poor orihime just got slammed to the ground by that moron tesla. now that gay scientist is gonna show is his release.uryu and renji are in trouble

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

Then pops out Ulqiorra to save them.

KKADJKLASLDQWDNC; WTF!!!

yeah i wonder what ulquioora is thinking. seeing everyone else have fun while hes stuck in a force field thingy . that sucks

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

Good chapter... but I think it's weird how most of the Espada have similar personalities...

You mean how most of them seem to love to kill? (Grimmjow, Noitora, Yami). Yeah well, that was one of my points. Why do people like Grimmjow better than Noitora even though they're basically the same personality? It's cause Noitora looks different and weird. (I kinda like it though)

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

ya most people think Grimmjaw is hot and Noitora as an ugly freak
    Quote Originally Posted by CiTo_Uchiha View Post
    Kishi says:

Uchiha = God

Uzumaki = Shit
    Spoiler!

ishida and renji get pwned, then chad appears out of nowhere and kicks some butt.
    Sure jesus loves you, but does he swallow?

I just hate his eyes......fucking creepy.