Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    (he survived Tousen's attempted to kill him but was taken over by his hollow because of his anger).
    I always thought that Tousen went for the chain in order to make them go hollow, not to kill em >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Monz View Post
    I have never really doubted Tousen's strength... as you said Kenpachi is probably one of the few if not the only one who would be able to defeat Tousen's bankai in that matter... also Tousen was toying with him... if he would have went for the immediate kill like he did when he trapped Kensei then it would have been a different story... I also wondered how he was healed when he appeared back on the Sōkyoku hill.
    I think tousen is strong, but u can easily figure out his bankai, like kenpachi did. kensei one was a surprise attack, he already covered him in his bankai, didn't knw anything

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Kenpachi proved how strong Tousen really is...

once he bankais, only a fool who's unafraid of "lets let him stab me and i'll hold the sword so i can reach him" (kenpachi...) would ever win against him. unless...

wait, so, his bankai wipes away all senses except touch right? what if you were some genius who could tell his movements through vibrations in the ground? like....a spider! in that case, you would have a chance!

but getting back on topic, yes yes yes he is a very strong fighter
    Ships are safe at harbor
    But that's not why ships are built

Currently reading:
    Bleach - Fullmetal Alchemist - Psyren

His Bankai is hard to counter, but I don't really see himself as being strong. As in what happens if he was to fight Nnorita? His bankai would stop Nnoirta from attacking him, but he can't do much damage to him either because of the hierro. I reckon anyone with an AOE could beat him, like say Byakuya, where his bankai just attacks in all directions, or even Rukia if she had enough reiatsu to make her technique cover the same area as his bankai

Quote Originally Posted by • healing rain • View Post

wait, so, his bankai wipes away all senses except touch right? what if you were some genius who could tell his movements through vibrations in the ground? like....a spider! in that case, you would have a chance!
    nah, that wouldnt work either. iirc, you can't feel anything either until the moment tousen or the zanpakto makes contact with you, for that instant you get all your senses back.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    His Bankai is hard to counter, but I don't really see himself as being strong. As in what happens if he was to fight Nnorita? His bankai would stop Nnoirta from attacking him, but he can't do much damage to him either because of the hierro.
    take a page out of kenpachi's book and go for the eye(without the patch obviously)? not like he could stop you. lets be honest here, if tosen traps you in his bankai, you're dead unless he screws it up like he did with kenpachi.

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Tosen strength has to be high. Him & Gin are above Espada, and we saw what the number 4 is capable of...

gd point i dont rmb anyone ever calling tousen weak..even though i can understand y ppl r inclined to liken him to a pussy with that warped thinking..but anyway yea if tousen was serious against zaraki zaraki shd have died in the 1st hit...like cutting his head off anyway. Honestly from what we have seen its possible that tousen is the only one who can actually fight aizen at this moment n win.

I reckon Ichigo could beat Tousen, I mean he did say that the best way to counter his bankai is to excape from his aoe. With Zangetsu's speed and his hollow power, Ichigo could easily run out before Tousen's bankai even completes.

the main reason tousen lost was because he was an idiot. he decided to lecture kenpachi when his bankai takes away all senses, including hearing.

the plot mandated that he forget how his bankai works, which is why he lost.