Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    Despite all of the superficial similarities, Naruto may be connected, but not a part of the Senju clan.
    Well being a legitimate citizen of Konoha makes you somehow connected with the Senju.

Clans congregated to create Konoha. Naruto is a part of the Namikaze clan.
    "If you want to kill me, despise me, hate me, and live in an unsightly way... Run, and cling to life, and then some day, when you have the same eyes as I do, come before me." - Uchiha Itachi

Anime:
    Dragonball, Z & GT
    Naruto & Shipuuden
    Death Note
    Bleach
    Mobile Suit Gundam

Manga:
    Naruto
    Bleach

Previously NarutoSageMode Sh_tHappenz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by peaceful View Post
    or you are that guy or you have simply stolen his idea http://forum.onemanga.com/showthread.php?t=34985
    I'm sorry but you just got owned. Oh and Kishi has been giving hints ever since. If you put 1 and 2 together you get 3.

I was Previously that noob you use to pick on called NarutosageMode

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Well being a legitimate citizen of Konoha makes you somehow connected with the Senju.
    True, but on a deeper level in terms of relationships. Just a speculation, but I think his clan or whichever people he descended from had important relations with the senju. Not sexual.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Great theory dude, I give you an "A" for effort!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    True, but on a deeper level in terms of relationships. Just a speculation, but I think his clan or whichever people he descended from had important relations with the senju. Not sexual.
    My point exactly.

Cockney Geezer
    I don't think the Senju clan had anything special except that they can hold a lot of Chakra and they kickass when creating new Jutsus.

Remember the first Hokage had a gene to create "Wood", which was great for Konoha cause they needed wooden flooring and nice timber frames to attract all the good ninja clans. But this gene was never passed on to later generations except Yamato.

hence naruto very likely would not have received any perks from the 1st Hokage. If anything his Chakra to repel the Demon fox, may have just been the body's natural immunity.

So, I registered just to spill my thought's on the matter:

Regarding the similarities, I noticed that Minato resembles Dan more than Naruto, if you look at his face (chapter 160 page 13). And the lack of a surename could very well imply that it is hidden for a reason. Even if he is a minor character, surely Shizune deserves a last name? Or even Tsunade for that matter...
    (And why does shizune have orochimaru's eyes in these chapters?...)

The age is the main problem though. Dan was 27 years old when he died, and since Tsunade is 51 at the start of the series, (assuming them to have roughly the same age) this leaves 24 years to have passed. If one also assumes that Tsunade was pregnant around the time he died, his father would have been 12 by the time Naruto was born...

Still, I think there might be a relation there somewhere.
    Last edited by Wruth; 03-05-2009 at 03:28 PM. Reason: possible and unescessary spoiler

i was under the assumption that yes he is related to the senju clan, just as everyone else in the village (excuding the uchiha). its just one more thing that makes the sasuke and naruto conflict that much more epic.

now who he is related to exactly, grandmother, father, etc.. i have no clue who it could be though have always thought that it is possible that tsunade is realated some how(possible a great aunt?).

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

I think we will find out more about naruto and his past after the next 15 chapters!
    "RESPECT"