Coloring of the Fortnight #3! Closing March 17th! Winner: abcdefghijkLOL!

Welcome to Coloring of the Fortnight!

Reigning champion: abcdefghijkLOL!
    (In acknowledgment to the last coloring contest that was held. :3)

A competition held once every two weeks, its purpose is to showcase the works of those talented with hues and shades. Thus, I welcome you all to submit a coloring within these two weeks (Mar 3 - 17).

THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR POSTING YOUR SUBMISSIONS. ALL DISCUSSION ON SUBMISSIONS SHOULD TAKE PLACE IN THE OUR DISCUSSION THREAD HERE.

Winners get a blinking custom title in blue (a winner's color) that says "COTF #X Winner" - as well as all the e-ego they want. :>

To win this competition, be imaginative, creative, fancy, simple, whatever - Mainly try to make it look good!

At the end of two weeks, the winner will be chosen by a public vote.

SUBMISSION RULES:

- Only ONE submission per person, although this submission can be edited to a reasonable degree. However, a whole new coloring isn't considered 'editing to a reasonable degree'.

- Submissions are to be uploaded to a free host like Imageshack or Photobucket, and be posted in a reply in this thread. DeviantArtists may post uploaded colorings from their accounts.

- Date of creation is irrelevant - However, in the future we might bring in certain criteria for entry, in which case you would have to fulfill that criteria. For instance, I might say "This week it's Naruto Colourings".

- The subject matter can be anything, as long as it isn't offensive, and follows the general rules of the forum.

- Fanart colorings are allowed.

- Credits are important - Please remember to include credits where they are due, especially if you're submitting fanart colorings.

VOTING RULES:

- Voting period will commence and go on for ONE WEEK once submission period is over. Announcement for the start of voting will be done in the discussion thread.

- Anyone and everyone can vote.*

- Voters can PM either Ravona or ImotoChan their top three favorite colorings anytime during voting period. Titling the PMs to indicate the voting would be highly appreciated. :>

*Participants are not allowed to vote for themselves during voting period, but they are still allowed to vote.

Reveal your true colors!

Go forth - And color! Let's see some submissions!

Good luck!
    Last edited by ImotoChan; 03-05-2009 at 02:14 AM.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    This one has been waiting...

Spoiler!
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    not much but heres mine
    Spoiler!

really hates Ichigo! D:< inSAnity fReAk!!'s Avatar
    right.. took me a while to put this up *is embarrassed* so heres my first enrty evaaaa~ XD tis not much and is fanart Y___Y

Spoiler!

Voting is now open.

Please refer to the first post on how to vote. Votes can be sent to either Ravona or myself.
    The voting period will be one week. Good luck everyone. ^^

Winner: abcdefghijkLOL!

Spoiler!

2nd: inSAnity fReAk!!
    3rd: Arhazivory

'Grats to the winner abcLOL! Thanks to everyone else, you've been great participants/voters, and I gives you cookies. <3