Baki the Grappler ~ Keisuke Itagaki

Have you read

http://www.onemanga.com/New_Grappler_Baki/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Baki_-_Son_of_Ogre/

Another story in the Baki world, this series follows Kaoru Hanayama's story
    http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/s...iden_scarface/

Summary1
    "To be the strongest in the world!" That is Baki Hanma's dream. The mysterious, young, martial artist aspires to follow in his sinister father's footsteps as the world's strongest creature. But to what lengths will Baki go? We follow the young grappler as he matures in a world full of some of the strongest fighters and how he overcomes all obstacles in order to face his father one day in the fighting ring. From the jungles to and underground martial arts tournament, Baki is put to the test from fighters all over the world.

Summary2
    Baki Hanma is a generally happy student with a rather odd hobby; he likes fighting. Specifically, he likes fighting in a secret martial arts tournament that gathers the greatest fighters of the world and pits them against each other in really nasty combat. Whether you're a sumo wrestler, a karate expert, or a guy who specializes in ripping out your opponent's nerves, you're welcome to participate (as long as you can keep quiet about it, of course). Anyway, Baki may be the youngest fighter the tournament has ever seen, but he's also the best, and he really enjoys what he does.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Frost102585; 03-11-2009 at 03:29 AM.
    all these faces look like they're thinking but aren't

I saw an anime called " Baki the grappler." I thought it was pretty good and looked around the internet for some time trying to find streaming of the show, but never found it. Maybe it's time I checked out the manga?

Mangas I'm reading: Gantz, Bleach, One piece, Psyren, Change 123, Eye shield 21, Naruto, and Reborn!

Baki the Grappler ~ Keisuke Itagaki

Baki the Grappler or Grappler Baki (グラップラー刃牙) is a manga and anime series by Keisuke Itagaki. It was originally serialized in the Weekly Shōnen Champion from 1991 to 1999, lasting 42 collected volumes. It was followed by two sequel series, New Grappler Baki (バキ ,Baki?) (serialized from 1999 to 2005) and Baki: Son of Ogre (範馬刃牙 ,Hanma Baki?) (which began in 2005 and currently in serialization).

The 24 episode anime aired in Japan between January 8, 2001 and June 25, 2001. A second 24 episode series called Grappler Baki Maximum Tournament was released on 22 July 2001. The story revolves around Baki Hanma and his quest to proclaim himself as the strongest grappler in the world, thus taking the title from his father. Baki also fights to gain the trust of his overly psychotic mother. The OVA was released by Manga Entertainment in Australia and the UK and previously released by Central Park Media in the U.S.

i adore this manga,it teaches so much about martial arts
    new grappler baki and baki son of ogre are available at mangatraders.the first baki is yet to be scanlated
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood