Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Initiate

kimimaro just how strong?

How strong do you guys think kimimaro was if he wasn't sick? I mean he could've killed both Gaara and Lee but the only reason he didn't was because he died from his sickness. And he was able to calm down Juugo without getting hurt, and Juugo is like the orignator of the cursed seal. And you guys may think so what...sasuke calms down juugo too. But sasuke uses the sharingan to do it.

So just how strong was kimimaro?

Did it say Kimmimaro calmed down Juugo or was just able to defeat him? Kimmimaro was definitely stronger than Sasuke or any of the genins were during the chase arc. Orochimaru thought he was a perfect container until he got sick which was why he seeked Sasuke.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Initiate
    Karin said that kimimaro was the only one able to calm down juugo. but still that doesn't mean that he weak. i mean so far the only way to calm down juugo that we've seen is to use the sharingan or fight him and possibly beat him to calm him down.

yeah he was way stronger than the other genin and possibly at kakashi's level or even higher. and if he was that stronger before the time skip just how strong he could've gotten if he didn't die from sickness

No way was Kimimaro stronger than Kakashi. Even without his sickness.

He was still stronger than any of the Genin though.

hmm....well Kimimara definitely had the potential to become one of the strongest but because of his sickness he couldn't. Now if you check this thread:
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=792

it shows kimimaro with a stat of "61" while kakashi had a stat of "69" so kimimaro wasn't exactly at kakashi's level but he's at the level of an elite jounin and that's pretty good considering how young he is (probably 3-4 years older than naruto). Now i'm sure those stats doesn't include his cursed seal. so if he were to activate the cursed seal than i believe that he could very well be stronger than kakashi.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyu View Post
    Karin said that kimimaro was the only one able to calm down juugo. but still that doesn't mean that he weak. i mean so far the only way to calm down juugo that we've seen is to use the sharingan or fight him and possibly beat him to calm him down.

yeah he was way stronger than the other genin and possibly at kakashi's level or even higher. and if he was that stronger before the time skip just how strong he could've gotten if he didn't die from sickness
    killing intent is the other way to calm juugo down not the sharingan. also there's no way that kimimaro could be as strong as kakashi if he weren't sick. kakashi has the sharingan, a ton load of jutsus and a whole lot of experience.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

killing intent? i don't know if thats the only way because kimimaro didn't seem like the type to have "killing intent" He was more of a haku type, with the whole idea of letting oro use him as a container and stuff.

And we don't know just how experienced kimimaro is with jutsu since we've only seen him use taijutsu and cursed seal. And i must say kimimaro is pretty experienced if he knew how to get around Gaara's sand attacks and not to mention him coming from a clan that loves to do battle.
    Last edited by Red Hair; 08-18-2007 at 01:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hair View Post
    killing intent? i don't know if thats the only way because kimimaro didn't seem like the type to have "killing intent" He was more of a haku type, with the whole idea of letting oro use him as a container and stuff.

And we don't know just how experienced kimimaro is with jutsu since we've only seen him use taijutsu and cursed seal. And i must say kimimaro is pretty experienced if he knew how to get around Gaara's sand attacks and not to mention him coming from a clan that loves to do battle.
    right that's why beating up juugo is also another way to calm him down. i think it's safe to say that kimimaro is only good at taijutsu and nothing else cuz all we've seen him do is taijutsu. his kekkei genkai makes it easy for him to excel in taijutsu. all he did to get away from gaara's attacks was just use his kekkei genkai. he didn't do some super jutsu.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Banned
    this is a bit of a silly question because the stats for Kimimaro are right on that thread that i made that someone gave a link to.

However consider that Kimimaro was older than all the genin he would be on equal grounds or weaker than how everyone has developed after the time skip (which would put them at about the same age as Kimimaro was back then).

However I FIRMLY believe that after a certain age all of the characters develop SLOWER. And yes Kimimaro was at Elite Jounin level and possibly Sannin level with his cursed seal unleashed back then so after a time skip he would likely be closer to Sannin because he was still pretty young thus his improvements could've been larger over time.

Kimimaro [Total 61]
    ========================
    Ninjutsu - 8
    Taijutsu - 10
    Genjutsu - 6
    Intelligence - 7
    Power - 6
    Speed - 9
    Stamina - 9
    Seal - 6

This are his stats at about 16 - 18 years old. (i'm not sure how old he was, can anyone confirm his age 100% accurate?)

So he could've improved quite a bit maybe his stats after a 3 year time skip and assumin that his illness would disappear, he may have been quite powerful like orochimaru estimated so i'd say something like this:

Kimimaro [Total 71]
    ========================
    Ninjutsu - 10
    Taijutsu - 10
    Genjutsu - 7
    Intelligence - 9
    Power - 8
    Speed - 10
    Stamina - 10
    Seal - 7

This is a 10 point improvement, based on other character improvements from previous stats.

This are his stats at about 16 - 18 years old. (i'm not sure how old he was, can anyone confirm his age 100% accurate?)
    I think it was mentioned that they were 15, but Kimimaro was a year older, can't really remember.

10 Ninjutsu points? He didn't even use any.