Son Of The Death'God Rikudou Uzumaki's Avatar

Uzumaki,Senju and Uchiha conections

every now and again kishi introduce some sort of new secret in the manga to help explain something...well i have a theory,that i think is possible to be the nex big revelation in the manga...

look at naruto and hinata...my user name is Rikudou Uzumaki..lol
    don't laugh at it...

wat if the Uzumaki clan had been around for years,kishi might be giving us a hint by letting hinata feel the way she do towards naruto

we all kno how these anime go,with history repeating it self...

remember in the first stage of naruto kakashi said that the sharingan came from the byakugan...

i think that in the past,an Uzumaki and a Hyuga loved each other and got a son,with the mixture of the Powerful Uzumaki DNA with the Hyuga DNA,the byakugan eyes developed extra ripples and mutated into the Reningan...

that's why the Senju and Uzumaki became related,thus making Uzumaki and Uchiha related also...that's why Uzumaki's can host the strongest tale beast with no problem,that's why tobi and madara's plan with the Reningan included nagato,because Uzumaki is the centre of it all,Uzumaki is the bass of the operation...

Hinata and Naruto coming together in love,would just be a very very rare re'accurance in the history of the shinobi world...

kishi is bring things back to square 1 with Naruto and Hinata....
    the child of Naruto and Hinata cud be a Sage with Reningan...

so sharingan cud have really came from byakugan

we have always wanted to kno wat roll the byakugan play in the Naruto'verse....

the Hyuga Clan and Uzumaki Clan cud have been the one to start it all

knowing how smart kishi is,he cud have been giving us this hint (clue) from day one...hinata loving naruto

sage of the six path parents = Uzumaki + Hyuga

tell me wat u guys think..

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou Uzumaki View Post
    every now and again kishi introduce some sort of new secret in the manga to help explain something...well i have a theory,that i think is possible to be the nex big revelation in the manga...

look at naruto and hinata...my user name is Rikudou Uzumaki..lol
    don't laugh at it...

wat if the Uzumaki clan had been around for years,kishi might be giving us a hint by letting hinata feel the way she do towards naruto

we all kno how these anime go,with history repeating it self...

remember in the first stage of naruto kakashi said that the sharingan came from the byakugan...

i think that in the past,an Uzumaki and a Hyuga loved each other and got a son,with the mixture of the Powerful Uzumaki DNA with the Hyuga DNA,the byakugan eyes developed extra ripples and mutated into the Reningan...

that's why the Senju and Uzumaki became related,thus making Uzumaki and Uchiha related also...that's why Uzumaki's can host the strongest tale beast with no problem,that's why tobi and madara's plan with the Reningan included nagato,because Uzumaki is the centre of it all,Uzumaki is the bass of the operation...

Hinata and Naruto coming together in love,would just be a very very rare re'accurance in the history of the shinobi world...

kishi is bring things back to square 1 with Naruto and Hinata....
    the child of Naruto and Hinata cud be a Sage with Reningan...

so sharingan cud have really came from byakugan

we have always wanted to kno wat roll the byakugan play in the Naruto'verse....

the Hyuga Clan and Uzumaki Clan cud have been the one to start it all

knowing how smart kishi is,he cud have been giving us this hint (clue) from day one...hinata loving naruto

sage of the six path parents = Uzumaki + Hyuga

tell me wat u guys think..

It is widely speculated that uzumaki and hyuga precede senju and uchiha. It has already been pointed out in several threads and discussions that hinata and naruto would likely reflect the union which the sage of 6 paths is tied to either as a product of that union or by being a touched hyuga.

What can't be avoided and it seems you overlooked thus, the rinnegan is without question a result of the 10 tails power. It could be the 10 tails graced a hyuga thereby elevating his powers and transforming him fundamentally. There is no explanation of so6p possessing rinnegan without the 10 tails the most important factor.

I always supported the significance of a new hyuga+uzumaki union as the end piece to the figurative spiral that pervades so many elements of the manga.

This theory is old, though, discussed to adequate length and you and i are unfortunately late to the party but at least the party is still happening because it remains a very viable theory and it's something that can contradict paulbee's ideas on senju/uzumaki.

:p
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Here is my honest opinion:

As far as we know, the SO6P was an individual who was gifted from Heaven with his eyes. Of course this could be changed.

The Question raised by this theory is , If the Mixing of the Byakugan and the Uzumaki Life Force birthed the Rinnegan, then:

1) where did the Byakugan and the Uzumaki life force themselves originate from?

2) Think about Shinra Tensei, Chibaku Tensei, Human Real, Animal Realm, Hungry Ghosts?. How are the Byakugan and Uzumaki life force able to give birth to the Rinneigan powers which transcends Life and Death. Can simply adding Uzumaki life force to the Byakugan give birth to something that can summon the dead back to life? I think that the same questions can be asked about all the other Rinnegan powers, how does combining the Uzumaki Life force with the Byakugan Give birth To them?

Fundamentally, in my opinion, in order to be able to fully and truly Reverse Death (unlike Edo Tensei), that power needs to come from Heaven.

So I say, wait and see, but I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post

What can't be avoided and it seems you overlooked thus, the rinnegan is without question a result of the 10 tails power. It could be the 10 tails graced a hyuga thereby elevating his powers and transforming him fundamentally. There is no explanation of so6p possessing rinnegan without the 10 tails the most important factor.

:p
    Sorry Knife Eater, BUT the SO6P already had his Rinnegan BEFORE he took on the 10 Tails.
    No human could have stopped he Juubi by ordinary means, the SO6P was already special before he took on the Juubi. In order to stop a creature stronger than Kurama and his Bijuu siblings, the SO6P would have already had his special eyes and his special life force.

Don't you agree?
    Last edited by paulbee; 11-13-2012 at 05:54 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Here is my honest opinion:

As far as we know, the SO6P was an individual who was gifted from Heaven with his eyes. Of course this could be changed.

The Question raised by this theory is , If the Mixing of the Byakugan and the Uzumaki Life Force birthed the Rinnegan, then:

1) where did the Byakugan and the Uzumaki life force themselves originate from?

2) Think about Shinra Tensei, Chibaku Tensei, Human Real, Animal Realm, Hungry Ghosts?. How are the Byakugan and Uzumaki life force able to give birth to the Rinneigan powers which transcends Life and Death. Can simply adding Uzumaki life force to the Byakugan give birth to something that can summon the dead back to life? I think that the same questions can be asked about all the other Rinnegan powers, how does combining the Uzumaki Life force with the Byakugan Give birth To them?

Fundamentally, in my opinion, in order to be able to fully and truly Reverse Death (unlike Edo Tensei), that power needs to come from Heaven.

So I say, wait and see, but I doubt it.

Sorry Knife Eater, BUT the SO6P already had his Rinnegan BEFORE he took on the 10 Tails.
    No human could have stopped he Juubi by ordinary means, the SO6P was already special before he took on the Juubi. In order to stop a creature stronger than Kurama and his Bijuu siblings, the SO6P would have already had his special eyes and his special life force.

Don't you agree?

I guess it pays to fact check before being tempted with the tangent. In my head the sage was graced with rinnegan through the contact with the kyubii but if other heavenly or divine forces were responsible for the gift then that's cool too. I thought that at first the myth of the sage carried in the story that the jyubi was a destruction bent monster but those more in the know (tobi) painted a less aggressive picture of the relationship between sage and beast, going as far as claiming the jyubi was the creating God behind the world and its nature, progenitor to all life and chakra. Was it truely so antagonistic to it's creation or was it creating through savage chaotic flailing?

I will try to reread the sage history bits to see what i forgot or missed.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.