81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ulquiorra is stronger

67 82.72%
  • Byukua is stronger

8 9.88%
  • It will be a close tie if they ever met

6 7.41%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    vaizard Byakuya would totally pwn one-armed Uluquiorra in an unreleased state by doing that one restraining kido then blasting him with a black cero right in his grillpiece.

Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    whoever said anything abo byukua being vizard - i think it will take raw strength to defeat ulquiorra in my opinion kenpachi woukd put up a better figt
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

Quote Originally Posted by XlamlamlX View Post
    But still, Ichigo won a Fair and Square match against Kenpachi.. meaning he pwned him... If we put a captain... vs Orihime, and the captain is showing orihime mercy... and Orihime beat the captain... that means Orohime owned the captain 0,0
    Ichigo owned Kenpachi? I think you need to re-read/watch that fight. If anything, they were about evenly matched. There was no ownage in that fight. What's happening to Ichigo right now at the hands of Ulquiorra is "ownage".

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Ichigo owned Kenpachi? I think you need to re-read/watch that fight. If anything, they were about evenly matched. There was no ownage in that fight. What's happening to Ichigo right now at the hands of Ulquiorra is "ownage".
    Ok ok, Kenpachi didn't get Owned... but he lost... ok ok... but what u say about Ulquiorra and Ichigo is that Ulquiorra is ownage... true

Quote Originally Posted by XlamlamlX View Post
    Ok ok, Kenpachi didn't get Owned... but he lost... ok ok... but what u say about Ulquiorra and Ichigo is that Ulquiorra is ownage... true
    Ken didn't lose, they both go down it was a tie. It wasn't a fair fight either coz Ichigo had extra special help.

Anyway it's been proven that the:
    if a> b and b > c then a > c theory doesn't work in the bleach universe.

I don't think that Byakuya will go down easily but Ulquiorra will prevail at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by QXY View Post
    Ken didn't lose, they both go down it was a tie. It wasn't a fair fight either coz Ichigo had extra special help.

Anyway it's been proven that the:
    if a> b and b > c then a > c theory doesn't work in the bleach universe.

I don't think that Byakuya will go down easily but Ulquiorra will prevail at the end.
    since when is using your sword not fair help? lol

and ichigo is much stronger now than when he fought kenpachi.

byakua would get owned i mean im sure ulq has more tricks up his sleeves than just this raw power hes showing which alone would be to much for byuk.

Quote Originally Posted by tensa zangetsu View Post
    whoever said anything abo byukua being vizard - i think it will take raw strength to defeat ulquiorra in my opinion kenpachi woukd put up a better figt
    yeah, you're right. hollow kenpachi with bankai + kendo would totally pwn one eyed uliquiorra before he turned into an arrancar. definately harder than kid byakuya learning how to shinpo from yoruichi, thats for sure.

I like Byakuya, but it will be flawless victory for Ulquiorra.

Decidedly Undecided
    Who said the abc logic didn't work in Bleach? It's common sense.

Ichigo beat Byakuya, but is currently getting his ass handed to him by Ulquiorra. And you can honestly expect Byakuya to do any better? I mean, sure, he can Shunpo really quickly and stuff, but you also need to remember, Ulquiorra can move fast too. And btw, whoever said I didn't vote is wrong. I voted for Ulquiorra.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    well, to make this as simple as possible, it's a speed fighter versus a defensive fighter. ulquiorra, being the 4th espada, has an INCREDIBLE hierro (hierro = iron skin) he can fight against a shinigami using only his bare hands. ulquiorra knocked away urahara's attack with ease, with only his bare hands. in my book kisuke>byakuya, but that doesent matter, byakuya is a master of kido, not to mention his bankai has multiple capabilities. honestly i would lean towards ukquiorra on this one only on the strengh of his hierro, i doubt byakuya's sword can cut him
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009