67 82.72%
  • Byukua is stronger

8 9.88%
  • It will be a close tie if they ever met

6 7.41%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar

Who is stronger.:.Ulquiorra v Byukua POLL

So sorry i made a mistake twice-seriously ignore the two other threads mods please delete them this was seriosuly a mistake,lol maybe i was too excited by todays bleach manga

I know this is gonna be one of those threads where the curtains splits every one in two halfs, but heres my reasons why i think Ulquiorra is hundred times more powerfu then byukua

1:Ulquiorra is the fourth espada-and we are seeing now how he is clearly effortlessly beating ichigo which brings me to my second point
    2:Byukua had to pretty mich use every technique he had up his sleeve to DRAW against ichigo(i say draw cuz their battle eneded in a tie in my opinion) BYUKUA was blood stained limping totally defeated, and this was in his moist powerul state with his bankai
    3.If byukua was using bankai just to match ichigo-and he still lost and on the other hand ulquiorra beat ichigo once with out his release and then now beating ichigo to a pulp this is a CLEar line of distinction between the two

For those of you who never read my points,lol, basically in a nutshell: Byukua used up all his power and couldnt defeat ichigo, and ulquiorra is beating ichigo without a sweat

5. One last proof is that byukuas only good power was his absoluet defense (sorry gaara for stealing this name for you) his senzonbakura was his only good defense move and it looks like ulquiorra has a similar equally matched (defended against black hollow getsuga defence) bat winged defence

come on you byukua fanboys-defend byukua, dont get me wrong before the espada arc i loved byukua he was 1 of my fav characters but im just pointing out that if byukua met ulquiorra he wouldnt stand a chance -
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

Decidedly Undecided
    Ulquiorra, for sure. My reasoning?

Ichigo>Byakuya.
    Ulquiorra>Ichigo.
    So, therefore, Ulquiorra>Byakuya.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    hey you didnt vote ahh well, good point im just waiting for the byukua fan boys...i want to see what argument they make
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

Donning the Vizard Mask! niorjan45's Avatar
    In the deepest, darkest part of Hueco Mundo!
    ^^ i agree!

ulqui will own byakuya anyday, probably wont even have to bring out his resurrection form!

Good point Byakuya was pretty beat up after the fight with ichigo but ichigo only did significant damage to him after hollow ichigo took control.

Before that, once the shock of ichigo having a bankai wore off, Byakuya was destroying him in his dome bankai.

And also remember that Ulquiorra himself stated that ichigos reiatsu was even greater than his(I assume when he felt holllow ichigo).

But in regards to the poll, i'l have to go with Byakuya...No way one of SS strongest captains can't match up to an espada created by aizen..If they can't what hope does SS have without the vizards..will be interesting to see the upcoming fights in karakura town.

Vizard Ichigo is getting tossed around like a lifeless rag doll. His mask is useless. I don't see Byakuya faring much better. Byakuya is definitely a more varied fighter than Ichigo when you factor in his Kido and what he can do with his Bankai. So with all that, I think Byakuya would do better against Ulquiorra than Ichigo is right now. They would only have a chance if Ulquiorra didn't release.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Byakuya doesnt have the rawness needed to combat Ulq.
    A getsuga tenshou with the mask didnt even phase Ulq.

How much better do you think Byakuya would do?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

they have very similar personalities, but with those two, their fighting styles completely clash, so the fight would be kind of awkward.

byakuya is more speed and shunpo-based, whereas ichigo and ulquiorra are expert swordsmen. thats why byakuya fought the super-shunpo-espada, zommari
    Ships are safe at harbor
    But that's not why ships are built

Currently reading:
    Bleach - Fullmetal Alchemist - Psyren

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagane, the Ice Nomad View Post
    Ulquiorra, for sure. My reasoning?

Ichigo>Byakuya.
    Ulquiorra>Ichigo.
    So, therefore, Ulquiorra>Byakuya.
    Ichigo>Kenpachi
    Kenpachi>Nnoitora...

Fail man

Seeing that Ichigo's bankai shattered buyakuya's bankai (final showdown), and Ulq stopped getsuga with his bare hand, I think that by gap in sheer power Buyakuya would lose

So what that you can see the dark inside of me?

"All our light that shines strong only lasts for so long"

My manga list