Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I don't think she will die...hardly anyone dies in Bleach, much less a main character. Although last chapter has me wondering with Uryuu's "I would immediately regret it..." comment if she will get hurt pretty badly. I think it's definitely possible.

I really don't care about the possiblity of her dying; I just want it to happen.

is inoue still relevant in bleach? What is she doing right now?

The one in hinatas position in Inoue not ichigo, its time for her to die so that ichigo gets really angry.

Quote Originally Posted by Benpachi Taichou View Post
    I really don't care about the possiblity of her dying; I just want it to happen.
    Haha, i think one thing that makes people like her is her big tater's

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    Haha, i think one thing that makes people like her is her big tater's
    Do you blame 'm? I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Zero View Post
    Do you blame 'm? I don't.

I don't either, she could just stay in the series looking pretty for all i care, haha

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

I like when shes looking pretty and being opptomistic but when shes all gloomy and self doubting its difficult to stomach
    A pie in the sky?

When Ishida says "I regret it" I think its because she prob betray's them. I mean think about what both Grimmjow and Ulquiorra said. I know you may say that they said it to spite Ichigo, but the way she's been acting lately, I wouldn't be surprised.

Personally, I can't really see things going in that direction...although, I am curious as to what exactly prompted Ulq. and Grimmjow to say that stuff about Inoue being more changed than we thought or whatever. I don't think they just introduced that to provoke Ichigo...but I think whatever effects will be much subtler than Inoue just up and changing sides.

But I have to admit that it would be a FANTASTIC plot twist if she turned.

I am going to say no... well... she might be injured... but no one ever dies in Bleach which is sorta annoying actually... so I don't think there is anyway she will die... she could be injured but I hope not... because that will just fuel Ichigo into another bull shit power up and he will defeat Ulquiorra some how even though he is obviously much weaker than him. >_>

Spoiler!