Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Inoue dying or greatly injured: possibility?

Am sure most of you on here if not all, reads naruto as well. if u have read the latest chapter, look at the similarities between inoue and hinata.

They are both innocent like people that are not suited for fighting
    Both in love with the Hero
    Both can't get enough guts to confess their love to the hero

maybe the facts i just stated above might not be enough but u can't deny that there is some connection and similarities.

Look at hinata her lover is in the losing position in the fight and is greatly worried about him and rushes to the fight to save him. Now look at inoue, her lover is in the losing position and is about to go rush to his side to possibly save him and possibly get stabbed or greatly injured in the processs, predicting what will happen next, no?

Sorry if the thread seem a lil confusing but what am trying to say is that at this point in naruto and bleach u can possibly tell what might happen to in the next chapter of bleach at some point soon.

What do u guys think? oh and if this is a completely pointless thread, please feel free to say so

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

The difference is that Ulquiorra is proving a point to Orihime. So actually Ichigo is in Hinata's position right now but since Ichigo is the main character, he won't meet the same fate. I'm still a bit skeptical about Ulquiorra actually hitting Orihime though. He could have done that when Orihime blocked his attack. So I still believe he has no interest in doing any harm to Orihime and so far, that's held up quite well.

true, but u can't deny that the setting and situation of the character and their personality as well is similar

May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

very possible. my idea about her was kind of like this:

eventually, inoue manages to undo the hougyoku. doing this, either

a) some arrancar will try to stop her, and kill her or
    b) the power needed to undo such a great artifact completely drains her of her energy, and she dies

because honestly, if inoue lives then she can just undo everyone's injuries, plus she can revive the dead, as she did with Menoli arrancar. that kind of ability is too much to exist in an action shounen like bleach. i think it would be for the best if she died

dont get me wrong, orihime inoue is among my top ten favorite characters.

and right before dying she says something to ichigo

confession
    Last edited by Mass Zero; 02-27-2009 at 11:17 PM.
    Ships are safe at harbor
    But that's not why ships are built

Currently reading:
    Bleach - Fullmetal Alchemist - Psyren

I think it's a complete coincidence that the situations seem alike. I also don't see Inoue dying, I've only seen few(?) people dying in Bleach, why would one of the main characters suddenly be cut off? :/

Inoue wont die, everyone knows good guys don't die in Bleach (during the present).

i didn't necessarily say she will die people, i meant greatly injured or dying. we still have the greatly injured possibility

Is quisnam nihilum vincet atticus's Avatar
    i hope inoue dies... shes really lame. at least hinata is cute, adorable and has some cool moves.

Quote Originally Posted by atticus View Post
    i hope inoue dies... shes really lame. at least hinata is cute, adorable and has some cool moves.
    But i like Inoue's fashion sense and her huge mellons. Shes kinda cute in her stupidity and expansive imagination but I just don't like how shes so useless when Ichigo is around. When he wasn't there at least she was willing to fight (i.e. against Yami).

I don't think she will die but I do hope shes threatened and hurt, this will show Ichigo that he needs to stop playing around and stop trying to not hurt people and still win, just go all out and kick his ass already! frustrating.
    A pie in the sky?

doubt it. Orihime is too awesome, she will randomly start cooking messed up things again, force it down Ichigo's throat and it will turn out to be an extremely awesome remedy.

But for real, she probably won't even get injured, most likely it's Ishida that will take the hits, obviously he wouldn't be standing there watching Inoue get beat up.