Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Wow is right,this chapter kicked it up a notch. Ichigo needs some serious help at this point. I do however like Ichigo's never say die approach to this fight though.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    It must be bad guy appreciation month or something for Bleach and Naruto cuz they've been out in full force these last few chapters. Ulquiorra is beastin all over Ichigo and then he transforms again. There's nothing left for Ichigo now, Shirosaki (Inner Hollow) has to show up now. Its a case of no choice as far as I can see.
    True that man, its bad guys doing what they do best month, haha. and i am having a feeling ulquiorra will greatly injure inoue or kill her like pein greatly injured or kill hinata. maybe she might confess her love for him too. i gotta say this is a good week for bleach and naruto also a sad one. and ulquiorra is getting uglier by the second, lol

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Ulq looks really scary there. It seems like next week is a tragedy chapter then next, next week is the long awaited meeting of zangetsu + power up.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    Ulq looks really scary there. It seems like next week is a tragedy chapter then next, next week is the long awaited meeting of zangetsu + power up.
    Hopefully and besides the whole talk of ulq on pg10 and the shinigami and humans and hollow stuff, meaningless ichigo is not a human exactly seeing as he has a shinigami for a father.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

ten bucks its like a new attack (don't take that seriously) but thats my guess about how he beats ulquiorra but anyway ulquiorra has now more of a vampiric look than the pixie doctor only complaint; is the demon horns just lookout of place, it just looks like he's a gothic vampire wit goat horns :Z
    Those who wander aren't always lost.

ulq looks bad ass. but of course ichigo.... poor guy... lol but who do we know that has probably have a shit load to say when he comes out ....... =) *crosses fingers*

if sth should happen to inoue in front of ichigo,ichigo would go berserk for sure but lets face it, this fight is becoming too unfair for our hero.there is nothing he can do,nothingbut hang on to his sword.i think its time for "HIM" to make an appearance.
    Bleach............Heat the soul

omg... Ulquiorra looks EPIC at the end. Ok now after seeing that last image I gotta say his release form is the best looking one of all the espada so far! Oh and I really really really hope that Ichigo will not get another silly power-up through Inoue shouting his name again just like what happens with Grimjaw. Please... anything but that. Personally though I prefer hollow Ichigo would come out and take over

i actually didn't like the chapter all that much. though that beatdown looked cool, it was kind of pointless in terms of advancing things. only thing that changed is ichigo is just bleeding more than he was last chapter.

and yet more of ulquiorra yapping about how much stronger he is than ichigo and how ichigo should give up. and why did ulquiorra even bother to transform some more. he could have finished ichigo in state he was in. ichigo wasn't even trying to defend himself while he had him by the collar. ulquiorra could've just tried to stab him in head, but no, like a typical moron villian he lets him go to show off. which of course will give ichigo the chance to somehow come back...

I doubt Inoue will die, if she does, then that's some fuckedd up shitttttt, and I wouldn't want her to die =[. All in all, good chapter, I felt that Ulquiorra's far too curious for his own good, although he did mop the floor with Ichigo in seconds, leaves him alive to talk, it's as if Ulquiorra is really interested in humans.