Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 347 Discussion / 348 Predictions

OMG! WOW!

Can you say BADASS AND SCARY?

IF i were ichigo i would be shitting my pants right now.

OMG!!!!!!!!

It must be bad guy appreciation month or something for Bleach and Naruto cuz they've been out in full force these last few chapters. Ulquiorra is beastin all over Ichigo and then he transforms again. There's nothing left for Ichigo now, Shirosaki (Inner Hollow) has to show up now. Its a case of no choice as far as I can see.

he doesn't need to. i did it for him

It feels like maybe Inoue might die...

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    It must be bad guy appreciation month or something for Bleach and Naruto cuz they've been out in full force these last few chapters. Ulquiorra is beastin all over Ichigo and then he transforms again. There's nothing left for Ichigo now, Shirosaki (Inner Hollow) has to show up now. Its a case of no choice as far as I can see.

I have to agree with you on this one. This WEEK has been epic for Naruto and Bleach. In one hand you got Naruto going full force against pain and now we have ulqui going full force against Ichigo.

I think that Kubo heard the complaints that the fans where having about Ulquiorras release and he just redeemed himself. At this point, THERES NO LOGICAL WAY, AT ALL that ichigo would stand a chance agains ulquiorra. That would just be a super Plot-no-jutsu!

Its time for his inner hollow to wake up and the other captains go and back him up.

Next chapter: Ass whipping! Ulquiorra cleans the floor of las noches with ichigos body.

You know what would be really cool, for Ulquiorra to suck ichigo's blood or something! That would truly be a horrific scene. lol.

On a side note: Ok! people just recognize when a fight is not fair, and im sure captains are sensing and noticing the HUGE GAP between ichigo and Ulquiorra, maybe its time we see Unohana in action right? Afterall she seems like a great candidate for Ulquiorra as she is calm and analitical,

Quote Originally Posted by Suaveness View Post
    It feels like maybe Inoue might die...
    yes I think so 2 than full body hollowficaion anyone :p just like naruto went crazy ichigo will go nuts

WOW this was intense! ulquiorra was hella bad ass!

*sigh* another boring chapter. Sure ulquiorra kicked ass but its basically the same formula: Ichigo gets his ass handed to him time and time again until he pulls an uber plot-no-jutsu out of his ass and wins. Last chapter was much better than this one IMO =/

+1 Post
    Ishida must die to break the love triangle.