Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast
    I wonder who kishi is going to kill off next, he’s been on a killing spree for sometime now.

i think the frogs were sucessful with their genjutsu

hey guys,am new here so bare with me,am trying to get the hang of it.anyway,my reasons for beleiving ths whole few chapterz have been a genjutsu are two.first i dont believe 800yr old toads would have tried the same genjutsu twice on someone like pein,n in the open too.secondly,the whole naruto transformation was too sudden..from no tailz to 6 in a flash coz hinata dies?nah!i thnk the frogs were sucesful n r buying time for the rest to get nagatos position.ur thoughts?no rude comments please am sensitive n might cry

I don't think there would be another death unless someone else does the same thing as hinata but at this point it would be suicide since naruto transformed into 6tails kyuubi

Nope. The frogs don't know that Hinata loves Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by maddboyzz-sama View Post
    hey guys,am new here so bare with me,am trying to get the hang of it.anyway,my reasons for beleiving ths whole few chapterz have been a genjutsu are two.first i dont believe 800yr old toads would have tried the same genjutsu twice on someone like pein,n in the open too.secondly,the whole naruto transformation was too sudden..from no tailz to 6 in a flash coz hinata dies?nah!i thnk the frogs were sucesful n r buying time for the rest to get nagatos position.ur thoughts?no rude comments please am sensitive n might cry
    even though that is sarcastic, it is really dumb to say that. not funny and makes urself embarrassed.

I predict that this next chapter will be simply about avoiding Naruto in every way. He is not going to be able to recognize friend from foe obviously. So I think it will pretty much be Pain running off with his tail between his legs. As if he would give up his old friends body just to try to win. God realms jutsus are useless at this point. Pushing and pulling Naruto is going to have no effect on him. If anything it will just make him juice up his cannon even more.

I wonder if Naruto will go on to total Konoha even farther than it already is. We are going to need to find Yamato to try and supress him.

no. pain wont run. he will fight! hes got more up his sleeves. we havent seen the true power of pain yet.

Only an Uchiha could handle the kyuubi with little trouble. Pein will find himself at a dead end soon

The Fresh Prince Shinobi westerwind's Avatar
    Wasnt it just madara who could summon the kyuubi? I didnt think he was able to control it...

Quote Originally Posted by westerwind View Post
    Wasnt it just madara who could summon the kyuubi? I didnt think he was able to control it...

If I remember right Itatchi said only the Uchiha can do it, but say if Sasuke were to try to control the Kyuubi it would blind him. I believe that was the case, which doesn't explain how Madara was able to do it, unless it's because he stole another Uchiha's eyes.