Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Pein, Akatsuki and Rain Village

Just quick thoughts, How old was pein when he was leading the akatsuki? he looks in his early or late 20's, We know itachi was a member since 13 years old, That means Pein was about a 18 or even younger since it would take awhile to gather the members. Thats pretty crazy, Just a thought.

Also, if the rain village has been in civil war with pein being a leader of one side, does that mean there is a opponent just as strong as pein on the other side? It seems the sides are in gridlock.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

i dont know it just mean peins in controll of more than just ataksuki

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

He looks a bit older than in his 20's. =/

didn't everyone say he exactly looks like naruto w/o the piercings? wouldn't that make him a young'en

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Banned
    Ok let me point out a few things ladies n gentlemen.

1. It's never stated that Pein is the one heading the civil war. This is a good speculation point for those who believed that Pein has a boss above him. It raises this question...

What if the true enemy is the Rain Village itself? And Akatsuki is just a special unit of nin assembled from the "refugees" that have assembled at the rain village after the wars.

Akatsuki could be a unit much like Anbu. And their task could be to gather the bijuu in order for the Rain Village to strike against the surrounding villages and engulf everything in war (it's said that having the power of the bijuus can easily change the tides of war).

So honestly if the rain village is infact crawling with tons of high level refugee nins from other villages, I think we will be seeing quite a big alliance formed and many awesome battles to come.

Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    Ok let me point out a few things ladies n gentlemen.

1. It's never stated that Pein is the one heading the civil war. This is a good speculation point for those who believed that Pein has a boss above him. It raises this question...
    Pein is leading one side of the civil war in the rain village. Chapter 366 page 09.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    Pein is leading one side of the civil war in the rain village. Chapter 366 page 09.
    It's never said that it's "Pein"

they said akatsuki's leader, thus in my post i said that there may be sum validity to the "higher up" boss over Pein. IF Pein isnt the true head as the theory went.

Get it now? The point being that Pein's name wasnt actually mentioned.

Well Pein's the only significant (ex) Rain village member we know of thus far.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Well Pein's the only significant (ex) Rain village member we know of thus far.
    they also said that the rain village has been the battle field for many wars and is flooded with refugees n all that. So its safe to assume that it contains many rouge nin which leads me to believe this is how Akatsuki was started.

And it's possible that there's another bigger figure head from rain village over Pein.

Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    It's never said that it's "Pein"

they said akatsuki's leader, thus in my post i said that there may be sum validity to the "higher up" boss over Pein. IF Pein isnt the true head as the theory went.

Get it now? The point being that Pein's name wasnt actually mentioned.
    As far as Jiraya knows, Pein is the leader of akatsuki and not anybody else we may think it is. (no Tobi debates here)

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!