Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Cursed Seals : Heaven and Earth.

I just remembered that Anko has a cursed seal too. If I'm not wrong Anko and Sasuke both have the heaven seal and Kimimaru had the earth seal. Those seals were used to give more power to the respective user, but also was Orochimaru's mark for his special containers. We didn't see much from Anko, but I wonder if she is able to use the phase two of the cursed seal. Far as we know orochimaru just give those seals to special containers, Kimimaru was his favorite container since he had the perfect body (in orochimaru's words). From Sasuke he wanted the Sharingan and from anko...? What could Anko have that could be of interest for Orochimaru?

Banned
    there was a filler episode showing what he does to Anko take it or leave it

A strong, young body.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    A strong, young body.
    and apparently orochimaru doesnt give a rat's ass wether it's a female or male body.

Heck he'll probably do like the main character in Dual Parallel. Once he gets in the female body. Speaking of getting into female bodies....

how cool woudlnt it be to have Ino's ability eh? switch bodies with any female u want, and u get free access to ladies bathrooms, shower rooms, and oh lord the possibilities...
    Heck u could make a great thief with that ability too, switch bodies with someone rich and go make a huge cash withdrawal and leave it at ur doorstep lol

He had absorbed a female's body before. Remember when he fought the 3rd? It showed that creepy girl's face.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    He had absorbed a female's body before. Remember when he fought the 3rd? It showed that creepy girl's face.
    I kno, i wasnt tryin to be sarcastic. I was saying it as a statement that he doesnt mind wether its male or female, because he already took a female body before.

Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    and apparently orochimaru doesnt give a rat's ass wether it's a female or male body.

Heck he'll probably do like the main character in Dual Parallel. Once he gets in the female body. Speaking of getting into female bodies....

how cool woudlnt it be to have Ino's ability eh? switch bodies with any female u want, and u get free access to ladies bathrooms, shower rooms, and oh lord the possibilities...
    Heck u could make a great thief with that ability too, switch bodies with someone rich and go make a huge cash withdrawal and leave it at ur doorstep lol
    Do you mean Dual Parrallel trouble adventure? Cuz' I don;t remember that guy ever really being in a female body just a suit that made him look like one.
    My pants are on break right now.

Why do I like Naruto?

Spoiler!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by placeboshotgun View Post
    Do you mean Dual Parrallel trouble adventure? Cuz' I don;t remember that guy ever really being in a female body just a suit that made him look like one.
    yeah thats the one, the suit had boobs and when he first put it on he started playing with them.

thats what i meant.

erm... those heaven and earth stuff you were talking about were those heaven and earth scrolls from the chuunin exam resembling your mind and body...

No... they were heaven and earth SEALS from Orochimaru.
    The Sharingan. Two must battle over it. One will survive.

Naruto Rocks!