Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    The best part of bleach are the fights, and the anime does them justice. I suggest you watch the anime til the latest ep, then catch up with the manga.

Then begin the painful process of waiting one week for the next chapter: A chapter that would probably take only 5 minutes of screen time in the anime.
    And DON'T skip any of the Rurichiyo parts at all!!! Those are the best parts of the anime lol.

I agree though, the anime in the beginning does some prety fancy foot work
    A pie in the sky?

Heh, yeah I forgot about the fillers. Skip the fillers.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Save yourself the time and just watch the anime. The Soul Socitey Arc is the best part of bleach ... the anime fillers are not so bad at first but get progressivly worse as the series goes on so watch at your own caution
    Usually the anime of any series is worse than the manga counterpart, just because it's anime. And Bleach is no exception. I'd say than even more in the case of Bleach.
    To-love-ru >>> One Piece

Banned
    Although i am an anime fan i try to read the mang to catch up then check out the anime afterwards. The only animes i watch for storyline reasons are ones that aren't adapted from mangas( ie Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Samurai Champloo)

also currently im on Blech chp 68 and its pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dokuro no Kishi View Post
    Usually the anime of any series is worse than the manga counterpart, just because it's anime. And Bleach is no exception. I'd say than even more in the case of Bleach.
    Yea but the Soul Society arc animated has tons of fights and the anime does a good job during that arc IMO.

Especially when Ichigo does you-know-what and fights you-know-who ( no spoilers ^.^*) The music <Storm Center by Shiro Sagisu> during that fight is soo bad ass!

Matter fact this may seem a little silly but the music is the one thing in Bleach anime that never sucks

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    I think the anime has really got the ambience of Bleach and the chracters are exactly what they are supposed to be. I really dont understand why people state the anime is worse than the manga. The only thing I see being "worse" is the dailogue sometimes. But thats entirely subjective. It really isnt enough either way to justify bashing.

End rant.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    whatever anyone says here, it doesent really matter. read it or not
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Yea but the Soul Society arc animated has tons of fights and the anime does a good job during that arc IMO.

Especially when Ichigo does you-know-what and fights you-know-who ( no spoilers ^.^*) The music <Storm Center by Shiro Sagisu> during that fight is soo bad ass!

Matter fact this may seem a little silly but the music is the one thing in Bleach anime that never sucks
    Does anyone know the episode the soul society arc begins because i might just watch that arc & continue reading afterwards.

Episode 21