Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Banned

Bleach worthwhile?

I have read to bleach chp40 out of boredom and i am wondering if its worth while to attempt to catch up? any opinions?

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Well you wont know unless you try XD. I wont decide for you, you just do it for yourself. I'll testify, that its a great manga with good art, but thats really for you to judge.

Dont read it as a "chore" because you'll likely reject it XD.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Yes. Definitely. Infact if you have more time read all of the weekly shounen.

Veteran Member
    I'll be honest... The chapters past the 20 weeks... have sucked ass.... But... the one coming this week... and next... MIGHT be good...

its cool, I would read it by arc's and then decide, but if you catch up you might end up reading it out of habit like the rest of us lol.
    A pie in the sky?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    Yes. Definitely. Infact if you have more time read all of the weekly shounen.
    Time isnt really a factor for me so.....
    so far it seems pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by xXD3THKLOKXx View Post
    I have read to bleach chp40 out of boredom and i am wondering if its worth while to attempt to catch up? any opinions?
    Save yourself the time and just watch the anime. The Soul Socitey Arc is the best part of bleach ... the anime fillers are not so bad at first but get progressivly worse as the series goes on so watch at your own caution

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Save yourself the time and just watch the anime. The Soul Socitey Arc is the best part of bleach ... the anime fillers are not so bad at first but get progressivly worse as the series goes on so watch at your own caution

I agree the series has gone way downhill since the soul society arc but if you read that you will probably be hooked enough to read the rest.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I dont watch anime when i have the oppurtunity to read manga so...
    but its definitely still a possible series for my consideration

The best part of bleach are the fights, and the anime does them justice. I suggest you watch the anime til the latest ep, then catch up with the manga.

Then begin the painful process of waiting one week for the next chapter: A chapter that would probably take only 5 minutes of screen time in the anime.