Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Nagato really is Pain? (Not a theory, Just another topic)

Konan used The name Nagato for The first time is Chapter 436.

I don't remember all The situations, But couldn't there be a situation which she could call him by his name Nagato? I find it hard to believe.
    Did you notice how God realm gave orders to Attack Konoha? if all bodies are controlled by Nagato ,then why God Realm must give orders?

What I am trying to say is... Who told us The God Realm is another body?
    It could be Yahiko for real, only he sees The old Yahiko as "Dead" and now he goes by The name Pain.

Thoughts?

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 10 Shequel View Post

Did you notice how God realm gave orders to Attack Konoha? if all bodies are controlled by Nagato ,then why God Realm must give orders?

Thoughts?
    That certainly does raise some very good questions.

It could be an explanation of Nagato's powers. He revives the dead, and controls them with the rods, but these bodies are in fact sentient. That also must mean that Nagato shares a distinct connection with God realm, since Yahiko was a childhood friend, and someone who he probably cared for the most aside from Konan,
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

I think its more that he was explaining the plan to Konan, as well as organizing himself just before getting started.

True,
    But it didn't have to come from God Realm to Konan, which it did - as if God Realm Planned it all.

True,
    But it didn't have to come from God Realm to Konan, which it did - as if God Realm Planned it all.
    Unless Konan wasn't in the same room as where Nagato was, I mean, she did say, just before Pain did his giant Shinra-Tensai technique "I'm coming to see you".

As for why Nagato keeps doing everything through the God-Pain, I think its his preferred body is all.

Konan used The name Nagato for The first time is Chapter 436.

I don't remember all The situations, But couldn't there be a situation which she could call him by his name Nagato? I find it hard to believe.

What I am trying to say is... Who told us The God Realm is another body?
    It could be Yahiko for real, only he sees The old Yahiko as "Dead" and now he goes by The name Pain.

Thoughts?
    Smells like a theory. Looks like a theory.

Moved to Naruto Theories
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

If Konan had called him 'Nagato' from the start it would have ruined alot of the suspence. The same goes with the 6 bodies of pain. If we had seen all of the bodies from the start, instead of just the God realm, the entire twist and surprise would have been ruined.

However, I do like the 'pains bodies are sentinent' theory. That could be a possiblity. But its more likely that Yahiko died and Nagato chose him as a vessel for Pain.

Hes got the whole world in his hands...

I think we can safely assume that God Realm is the main body that Nagato likes to communicate from. When God Realm is on the scene, its always the body doing all the talking. As for the deal with God Realm giving the orders....Same thing + Its got "God" in the name + He was explaining the plan to Konan as well.

The Guy is already delusional, homicidal, and psychotic (some also say anorexic too). What's a teeny little Schizophrenia and multiple personalities added to the mix?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    The Guy is already delusional, homicidal, and psychotic (some also say anorexic too). What's a teeny little Schizophrenia and multiple personalities added to the mix?
    That is so true..........
    "RESPECT"