Pain's possible plans for the bijuu

Before we even get going, I would like to first give say that I dont believe that we have seen even half of what Nagato is capable of.
    I view "Pain" as a weapon in Nagato's arsenal.
    Just because the 4th was known as "the yellow flash' doesn't mean that he was at all limited to that jutsu (obviously)
    and i think nagato is no different

Now back to the main point!

Okay, so we all know that the bijuu's are massive beings made up of chakra.
    Right?
    ..Right!

And we also know that pain (or i guess, nagato) has some pretty beastly jutsus.
    Right again?
    ...right!

And all of these jutsu's take a tremendous amount of chakra.
    We have even seen, in the last few chapters, that pains main weakness is just running out of chakra and not being able to use his godly haxor attacks!

Well, that is exactly where the bijuu come in!
    He is harvesting them for his own person use, to make sure that he is constantly at top power!

With the use of the Bijuu and their power, Nagato would not have to devote himself so fully to attacks like shinra tensei! It wouldnt have to be a last resort, final move type of thing. He would have so much chakra, that an explosion the size of the one that destroyed konoha would be nothing. no big deal at all!

*also, we cant even begin to know how much chakra it takes to power his "pain chair thing"
    the bijuu chakra would undoubtibly help here as well!

Exactly how far are you in the manga? Because I can predict the answers you're going to get.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    Exactly how far are you in the manga? Because I can predict the answers you're going to get.
    haha, am i stating the obvious again?
    it might be the story of my life

feel free to graveyard this beast if it would save like a hundred pissed off responses from handbanana and freakshow

He said that he plans to make a weapon using the harvested Bijuu power. I dont think he would lie - its possible but I cant imagine why he would. Maybe he plans to use the power of the Bijuu to make an overpowered Shinra Tensei, capable of destroying entire nations. Although, I cant imagine that would be it. I might be wrong, but didnt he say he will give the power to the nations and cause peace through fear. He cant really give Shinra Tensei....

Hes got the whole world in his hands...

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukihime View Post
    Before we even get going, I would like to first give say that I dont believe that we have seen even half of what Nagato is capable of.
    I view "Pain" as a weapon in Nagato's arsenal.
    Just because the 4th was known as "the yellow flash' doesn't mean that he was at all limited to that jutsu (obviously)
    and i think nagato is no different

Now back to the main point!

Okay, so we all know that the bijuu's are massive beings made up of chakra.
    Right?
    ..Right!

And we also know that pain (or i guess, nagato) has some pretty beastly jutsus.
    Right again?
    ...right!

And all of these jutsu's take a tremendous amount of chakra.
    We have even seen, in the last few chapters, that pains main weakness is just running out of chakra and not being able to use his godly haxor attacks!

Well, that is exactly where the bijuu come in!
    He is harvesting them for his own person use, to make sure that he is constantly at top power!

With the use of the Bijuu and their power, Nagato would not have to devote himself so fully to attacks like shinra tensei! It wouldnt have to be a last resort, final move type of thing. He would have so much chakra, that an explosion the size of the one that destroyed konoha would be nothing. no big deal at all!

*also, we cant even begin to know how much chakra it takes to power his "pain chair thing"
    the bijuu chakra would undoubtibly help here as well!
    Well you may have a point here in the fact the weapon(s) Pain is going to create is one he can control directly like his 6 bodies and summons.

I have had this odd idea that the weapon he wants to create does not create a giant explosion as everyone thinks.

Instead it generates some kind of anti-chakra field or something to that effect that kills all living things that contain chakra without destroying a single building.

......but I'm still working out this idea in my head.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Well you may have a point here in the fact the weapon(s) Pain is going to create is one he can control directly like his 6 bodies and summons.

I have had this odd idea that the weapon he wants to create does not create a giant explosion as everyone thinks.

Instead it generates some kind of anti-chakra field or something to that effect that kills all living things that contain chakra without destroying a single building.

......but I'm still working out this idea in my head.
    I like your idea a lot, sort of like the neutron bomb of the narutoverse.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I like this idea alot.

Hes got the whole world in his hands...

Err he doesnt need all 9 bijuu's to accomplish that, he could just use 5-6 and still perform the same capabilities you just mentioned

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    No no guys. pain said hat his weapon will destroy whole country. everything within, unleast thats what I got out of his words. I think its gonna be more like Atomic Bomb.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman