Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Yes, it's cero-like, but how can it not be a getsuga when it's the only getsuga?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    Or maybe super getsuga tenshou. Or maybe beyond gran ray, it doesnt just destabalize the atomsphere, it cuts through hueco mundo, making like an interdimensional pathway to the real world. Like that technique the arrancar use, except Ichigo is using it. So its like a combination of cero, and that portal move! Super theory from me XD. I had it for a while and waited for the right time to use it...but I couldnt hold out much longer and decided to post it here XD.
    lol then what happens to earth when his super getsuga comes crashing through from another dimension haha, it'd just blow up earth by accident lol.

And about the mood changing cero. its kind of like a mood ring then...

Ichigo should make getsuga blades like Inuyasha did with Tesaiga! And open a gate to hell and let Hell Shinigami come out and attack too!!!!!!!!!

Or I think black getsuga would be more useful as a ball attack, like tobiume's attack. And blue getsuga would be better as a slash. the black is just a bunch of unfocused energy that gets weaker the bigger and wider it gets, where as the blue is sharp and thin, imo this would be a better use of energy
    A pie in the sky?

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    lol then what happens to earth when his super getsuga comes crashing through from another dimension haha, it'd just blow up earth by accident lol.

And about the mood changing cero. its kind of like a mood ring then...

Ichigo should make getsuga blades like Inuyasha did with Tesaiga! And open a gate to hell and let Hell Shinigami come out and attack too!!!!!!!!!

Or I think black getsuga would be more useful as a ball attack, like tobiume's attack. And blue getsuga would be better as a slash. the black is just a bunch of unfocused energy that gets weaker the bigger and wider it gets, where as the blue is sharp and thin, imo this would be a better use of energy

Rainbow Getsuga tenshou with the power of his friends FTW!!!

Agreed his getsuga would be more potent, if concentrated in a shape, so that the full force of the blow will transfer. But then it'll loose its cloth like movement which makes the move look cool XD.

Also, this motif in hueco mundo, with the moon, gives me ideas on Ichigo's abilities. His getsuga tenshou translates into moon cutting fang right?

And since the moon is a prominent them in Huecio mundo, and aizen's Zan, could it possibly mean that that move is a counter or a move designed for that purpose? Of destroying the moon?

How will the battle end in this fight that takes place under the moon? Will the final move, be a move that not only cuts down Ulq, but the moon in Hueco mundo? Or maybe cutting the moon is something that has to do with Ichigo and Aizen...
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

HMM.. its a mixture between shinigami and hollow energy. its perfect for him, the one who is in the middle, or atleast will be a complete balance soon.

i think it should develope more into a cero, and that he should learn a more shinigami like ability to go with his sword ( thats if you arent counting his bankai abilities of speed and such),

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Getsuga tenshou is ichigo's only strong attack, its getting boring watching him use it all the time, promoting it to a cero will make it look even more boring.

"Little Dude, I was born to do this."