Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Film Star Sex Scandal

Well I'm sure a few of you already know about the HUGE sex scandal that has been relieved in China. For those who do not I suspect the story will hit your respective country papers soon enough.

There have recently appeared thousands of lurid digital photographs apparently showing one of Hong Kong's most famous actors, Edison Chen, in bed with eight of the territory's top actresses, singers and businesswomen.

For those who do not know this is the equivalent of pictures of say a Big Hollywood Actor in the sack with the better half of the top 20 best looking Hollywood Actresses.

The images were illegally copied from a customised pink Macbook belonging to the star, best known for the Infernal Affairs police films. Police investigating the cause of the scandal have focused on Chen's pink laptop, which he nicknamed Cotton Candy Mac. According to local newspapers, the photographs were illegally copied from the computer while it was being serviced by technicians.

Since the first images appeared more than two weeks ago, an unknown culprit has uploaded dozens of fresh pictures every day, each time putting more celebrities into more compromising positions.

So you ask what does this have to do with a manga forum? Well nothing, except for the part that person releasing the images is going under the name of Kira (Yes! Death Note ) and is trying to out wit the cops from finding him whilst still releasing more images as time passes.

So who are these people you ask:

Edison Chen:
    Spoiler!

Gillian Chung Yan-tung:
    Spoiler!

Bobo Chan Man-woon:
    Spoiler!

Cecilia Cheung Pak-chi:
    Spoiler!

Rachel Ngan Wing-sze:
    Spoiler!

Mandy Chen Yu-ju:
    Spoiler!

Candice Chan Si-wai:
    Spoiler!

Vincy Yeung Wing-ching:
    Spoiler!

Oh I forgot to mention that there are more women said to be involved but not yet confirmed. And the cops are having the time of their lives in this one. Check out the crazy police descriptions of the women implicated so far (granted it was translated):

1. Is widely known to have a “hefty” chest and is a foreigner. She tried to make a name for herself in Hong Kong by leaving her country of birth. But her star never shone despite few years of hard work and she has been receiving lesser work as time goes by. She was initially implicated and forced to leave Hong Kong to take cover. But the rumors from police indicate that she is implicated in this.

2. She in her early day took “racy” pictures but has since cleaned up her act and is now known for her acting talent. But she is still being labeled as a sexy star. She has a proportionate body and appears outgoing. Despite having worked with Edison just once, they hit it off straight away.

3. Debuted as a model and is known to have ”pierced rings”. She is of mixed blood and is slightly on the thin sight but her outgoing personality has charmed many guys. She hits it off well with Edison because both of them are “devilish” in nature. They still keep in contact even though they have broken up, and occasionally engage in a fling.

4. This person has a “big sister” role in the industry and hasn’t dated for quite a few years already. She claims Edison is her good brother and friend but their close relations has led many to suspect it isn’t that simple. To protect her reputation, she denied any involvement when this scandal broke. But according to sources, she is also one of the implicated starlets.

5. She is slightly tanned and hails from a family who are incidentally all entertainers. Has a rebellious character and loves to play around. She changes her boyfriends like traffic lights. But she likes foreigners especially and has been spotted with many of them in the past. She was once spotted wearing a T-back swimsuit for a tan. It’s known that Edison managed to snitched her because they both grew up overseas and studied together.

6. She has a beautiful step-mom and has a rich dad so she is considered to be very wealthy. Despite not being part of the industry, her boyfriend once dabbled in a band with Edison’s friend and so often got together during night time. She is understood to have a fling with Edison being getting together with her present boyfriend. But her relationship with Edison was never bought to the surface or discovered.

7. Debuted along the path as a pure innocent idol and was set to be the company’s trump card. But thanks to recent bad publicity, her popularity has sunk to a new low. She refuted earlier claims that she was involved in the scandal but according to latest news, she is definitely involved in this.

Some crazy ass shit going on. If you really want to see the pictures (Don't know why you would ) you can get them here but be warned they contain nekkidness and all the stuff little boys and girls should NOT see.

Bobo

Candice

Cathy

Cecilia

Gillian

Jolin

Rachel

3 x Unknown Girls

Lol at calling himself Kira.

Jolin as in Jolin Tsai?

Wow.

Aside from that only Gillian Chung is familiar to me.

I still can't see the rationale behind keeping records of your conquests. If you're so good, you can probably do it again.

well one thing is for sure thoe girl r gonna kill that guy oh by the way I was looking a the pic and someone need a gillete
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Jolin as in Jolin Tsai?

Wow.

Aside from that only Gillian Chung is familiar to me.

I still can't see the rationale behind keeping records of your conquests. If you're so good, you can probably do it again.
    Yeah Jolin Tsai. I hear Maggie Q, Vincey Yeung have also been mentioned O_o

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    All I have to say is this:
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    All I have to say is this:
    Well to be honest the people of china on the whole are very angry about this and feel let down by their big stars.

My mate mentioned this to me last night, before that I had absolutely no idea this was happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Well to be honest the people of china on the whole are very angry about this and feel let down by their big stars.

My mate mentioned this to me last night, before that I had absolutely no idea this was happening.
    Well this is a good thing for the people to realize that the ones they worshiped and idolized are just as human as they are.

Although it is really messed up how it happened..
    And I can understand China not wanting this scandal to represent them XD. Join the club China.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

What scandal are you talking about?

Where are more?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    What scandal are you talking about?

Where are more?
    Im talking about this scandal.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT