Threaded View

R. I. P. Redpan. You Will Truly Be Missed.

I'm sorry to inform you guys, but I just got terrible news from Redpans cousin that on 02/10/2009 that she passed away in her sleep. This message was sent to me on my Deviant Art page.
    This is April's (redsilent) cousin. I'm sorry to tell you this, but she passed away on February 10. She was admitted into the hospital on February 2 and she never regained consciousness since then.
    She was a huge friend to me even on the status of brother/sister relationship.

She was a huge fan of the Bleach series which I know some of you knew that. She wrote plenty of fanfict stories which you can read here.

I don't have the words to type something really cool because my heart is extremely hurting. This will be my last post here because she was my link to this site. I truly love you guys as a family even you Freakshow. Sorry for the trouble I caused. If you can do me one favor please read at least one of her stories and make a comment. You don't know how much she enjoyed the feedback. LOL she would always make me and Ydoc do that. As I said I don't have much words so please honor my wish. I love you guys take it easy.

And Pan if you can read this,(wishful thinking I know) thank you for being their. You know what I mean.

Wolverine

This has come as a great shock to me, I remember chatting with April (I called her Red though) when we first joined around this time last year and many times after that.

I found her to be a sweet and genuinely caring person, she befriended me instantly and I could sense that she really did care for those on the forum.

Her job was cleaning published photos of models for many magazines (Ocean Magazine, Lemonade Magazine) and talented photographers, Dominic Petruzzi in particular, and I remember once she said to me that Dominic was having some trouble with another photographer and that
    "anyone who is a enemy of Dominic is an enemy of mine".

That was her, she cared for her friends a lot and took their problems onto her shoulder to help them out and make them feel better.

I know why Hand Banana is so devastated, but I would say to him that if he want someone to chat to or anything else that will help him get through this very painful period of his life I am here for him.

My thoughts are with her family and friends and she will be in my prayers.

I realise this could be considered as too serious a thing to have in a forum such as ours, but I feel that we should allow a couple of days to her friends to add their thoughts in the place they got to know her.

I have attached a picture of here below for those who did not know here.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Wolverine; 02-25-2009 at 01:41 PM.