Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    This thread is now closed and located here in the Notable Threads section.

I feel those who wished to pay their respects have done so and anyone who still does can post comments on her profile page here:

http://mangashare.com/forums/member.php?u=32368

R.I.P. RedPan

This thread has been re-opend ONLY so Hand Banana can add some information. It will be re-closed and submitted to the Notable Threads afterward. Any OTHER new posts will result in an infraction (or 2).

Thank you Franky. I just wanted to update the cause of her death because i know we have some Asian women here. This is coming directly from her cousin's mouth word for word.
    Hi,

I don't have direct access to April's old computer/her deviantart access, but I managed to see your note about her cause of death when I visited her parents.

The underlying cause was Moyamoya and it led to intraventricular hemorrhage. It is a really rare disease and it's common in Asians and females. She was born with it. One of the ways to detect it is to get a MRI or CAT scan. We held her funeral on February 22 and had her cremated. The following Sunday, we spread her ashes off the shore of Newport Beach. Her remaining ashes will be held at a temple in Cambodia when her father gets a chance to visit.

If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me.

Linda
    So if you haven't got a check up for this and you can afford it, might be best if you could please go get checked out. Its rare but you never know right?

Anyway I feel better sharing this with you. And again may she rest in peace.