Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Well, even if it doesn't mean much coming from me I just wish you're happy wherever you are.

So what that you can see the dark inside of me?

"All our light that shines strong only lasts for so long"

My manga list

Veteran Member
    Nooooo :(, Redpan... Why :(((, May your soul have peace in where it is.... I can't really say anything more... this is just so sad...

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Treasure your health guys, as you see not even the young ones are left out of death. Though I dont know what happened to her but she was without a doubt very young to die. Really sad, April aka Redpan, Rest In Peace.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

wow, no words can describe my feelings right now. I will miss her.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member
    I almost bursted into tears in front of the people in my office. It hurts me even more since I also lost a great friend that I met on MS a while ago. I was closer to him than some of my friends irl...

HB, I will miss you. I hope you come back some day. This place is full of nice people you can talk to and that can cheer you up when you are hurt (I know because I went through the same thing).

Redpan, I didn't chat to you too often, but I know you were a very nice person. I will miss you and your art. You will be in my prayers. See you when I get there, girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Damon Max View Post
    Treasure your health guys, as you see not even the young ones are left out of death. Though I dont know what happened to her but she was without a doubt very young to die. Really sad, April aka Redpan, Rest In Peace.
    I can't help but agree with this fully. I'm still rather young, but I'm almost about to be sidelined for the rest of my life for a sickness I never saw coming. I'm almost in tears whenever I see people older than me do things I enjoy and yet can't do anymore.

Enjoy your life, and treasure it. Life is short.

OMG i cant believe it im in shock when i read the title im sorry for her friend and family. I always thought that she was really funny and a great person she may rest in peace.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Redpan ill miss you

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

:O never tought that such a thing could happen, i only trade a few words with her in the One Piece and Bleach related sections/clubs, but she really was a nice person.... you will be truly missed, its sad that you wont be here to finish some of your dreams such as know your favorite manga/anime would end and everything, rest in peace RedPan

goodbye HandBanana, we see each other in Da!

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Im very sorry to hear this tragic news :(

Goodbye and thanks Hand Banana for having you around here your posts were always a great entertainment to me.