Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Just finished reading chap 329, makes me think about K-Ozes points...

Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    If your last point is true and certainly it will be then it just goes to further my first point, that there has to be more baddies in rain village. Why go through all this trouble now with hidden rain village and infiltrating it then coming back to report and all that stuff if Naruto and Co. are already fighting against them?

get me? so yeah I think Kishi isnt done introducing bad guys and also from the way Jiraiya was speaking i will make a bold statement here and now

I predict the DEATH OF JIRAIYA SOON some how those words of him and setting an example for the younger generation sounds a lot like what someone who's gonna die soon would say.
    You know why Jiraiya needs to infiltrate the rain village to see who the Akatsuki leader is when u say Naruto and Co. know about him already and gunna fight him? Because Naruto hasn't even seen him yet. Us as the audience knows Pein is the so called "leader" but Naruto and his group doesn't. Actually no one outside the Akatsuki knows yet... So you may think there might be something going on but its just that they still want to find out who the leader is, they heard he leads a civil war side in the rain village and there they will go to find out who the Akatsuki leader is. In this explanation i have dismissed the theory of a higher leader than pein. Actually if the theory of a higher leader of pein is true, then it makes more sense for jiraiya to go to the rain village to find out who HE is too. And Yep i agree jiraiya will die or get really messed up

Quote Originally Posted by K-oz View Post
    If your last point is true and certainly it will be then it just goes to further my first point, that there has to be more baddies in rain village. Why go through all this trouble now with hidden rain village and infiltrating it then coming back to report and all that stuff if Naruto and Co. are already fighting against them?

get me? so yeah I think Kishi isnt done introducing bad guys and also from the way Jiraiya was speaking i will make a bold statement here and now

I predict the DEATH OF JIRAIYA SOON some how those words of him and setting an example for the younger generation sounds a lot like what someone who's gonna die soon would say.
    Yea i agree, i really dont want jiraiya to die though, he is one my favourites. Oh yea defitnely, there will be more bad guys but i dont think there gonna be as strong as pein or madara, no point building a huge badass from Part 1 then find out later he is actaully 3rd in command or some shit. But i can see it happen i guess, Im predicting Pein will kill Jiraiya.

Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    who says pein was the akatsuki leader back then? maybe they had another leader, might be peins father... but anyways... i guess pein atm is like 28..
    Well, from the info given so far, Pein would be the leader back then. Im pretty sure pein was the leader when oro tried to take over itachi. You sure pein looks 28? he looks much younger.

Mytik, i agree with you

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Well, from the info given so far, Pein would be the leader back then. Im pretty sure pein was the leader when oro tried to take over itachi. You sure pein looks 28? he looks much younger.
    You can't tell how old someone looks because of Kishi's drawing style. When I first saw Jiraiya, I was thinking mid-30's, and I thought the 9 rookie Genin were at least 15 (before time-skip)

LOL, jiraiya looks mid 30's? at least 40 man, Well Jiraiya does look mid-life, Oro looked mid-life as well. EVEN if pein was 28, he would of been leading bad-asses at the age of 20. Its safe to assume he was very young when he was the leader.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Banned
    i agree i think it's pein that's gonna kill jiraiya

either pein or tobi

i just know whoever does it is gonna be ultra badass and create a wave of revenge acrosss konoha

to be honest i think this is a PRELUDE to another "Great Ninja War"

i mean think bout it...all the references to the old ninja wars...the kakashi gaiden too...dont we all desire to see another great ninja war? im sure kishi knows this....

Veteran Member
    well considering uchihas are from konoha that means the leader isnt tobi......unless tobi jacked that eye....which i doubt

so i figure pein is the leader and the one leading one of the sides in the war

and jiraiya is going to get hurt soon...my spideypig senses tell me so
    Last edited by anarchris; 08-19-2007 at 06:47 AM.

consider this...
    all the members of akatsuki refer to pein as boss.
    it seems none (with the exception of the blue haired chick and maybe itachi, just my opinion) know of tobi's involvement with pein.

therefore if jiriaya gets any info on the leader of akatsuki, that info is going to point to pein whether he is the real leader or not. jiriaya can only work with the info he gets
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

I agree with K-oz, Jiraiya will die soon, although doubt he will die alone, he might take some enemy with him since he is very very powerful as a ninja. Now it seems the sharingan is like the greatest bloodline out there and tons of people say sharingan can only be beat by another sharigan, so the so called Tobi(cough Madara Uchiha cough) can only be defeated by Sasuke or Itachi.

Now we look at Itachi, why would Zetsu believe Itachi was crying under the rain after hearing news that Sasuke might be dead. He probably knows why Itachi wants Sasuke not only to become stronger but also why he must stay alive. If Itachi was 100% dedicated to Akatsuki, would getting the kyubi be less important than eliminating an enemy of Akatsuki(Sasuke) or maybe just talking to him?as seen in last chapter.

About the hidden rain village. A village of the country that probably hates all its surrounding countries, more than likely is doing something to become much stronger. And a country that wants all info of people that go into it, sounds like gathering info for recruiting soldiers.
    AWSOME, ONE PIECE IS JUST FREAKING AWSOME!!.

Humm...Jiraiya's death is foreseeable, so is Tsunade's death. After all, the seat of Hokage must be open, shall Naruto's dream is to one day become achievable.