Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    Im actually looking forward to this day so I can make fun of any shitbag that believes ancient prophecies (sp?).
    /me sticks up hand

Me too. I watched the documentary and didn't buy any of it. In any case....if it even does happen...there's nothing that can be done about it according to the. Sooooo....what's the point. It's fated onto man once to die.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    At least the movie looks good^^

Meh, I don't believe this. If it does happen, I'll have to create a thread here at MS for the final discussions of mankind.

On a serious note.. What would people do.. Like in actuality?..

Well, I'd have to confess to a girl I haven't confessed in a long time (14 years). I can't do that now, she's got a relationship going on. But I am happy to recently become single again, less money to be used.

Sucks, yeah I know.

That's one thing I am sure to do if the world would really end.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    On a serious note.. What would people do.. Like in actuality?..
    I honestly don't care. It's a prophecy that's either bogus and thus won't happen or true and I won't be able to do anything about it.

If it were some sort of asteroid collision and I'm NASA maybe, but as I am, I'll just let it be.

I would sleep pretty much all day.

No I mean, what would people in general do?... There would be no evacuation plan because the entire planet would be effected. Would they sit back and wait for their deaths? I imagine, constant panic, scientists gathering desperately trying to find an escape way. Instant revolution and wars. Atheists seeking redemption, religious people losing faith, humans being ruled by insanity and hormonal frustration leading to rape and all evil stuff! While some just straight out give up and wait for their death..

It would be a f*cking mess!
    Last edited by Freakshow; 02-24-2009 at 04:36 AM.

No I mean, what would people in general do?... There would be no evacuation plan because the entire planet would be effected. Would they sit back and wait for their deaths? I imagine, constant panic, scientists gathering desperately trying to find an escape way. Instant revolution and wars. Atheists seeking redemption, religious people losing faith, humans being ruled by insanity and hormonal frustration leading to rape and all evil stuff! While some just straight out give up and wait for their death..

id say that i have faith in mankind but we are like that now so yeah

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

What do you think people will do? Rape/loot/murder everything you can't do normally under laws. Which is the reason why I'll just go to sleep. Fuck if i want to get killed.