Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Personally, I think it's ridicules, but lets just be open minded about it:

If you haven't heard of the December 21 2012 prediction...
    The year 2012 is referring to the last year of the Long Count Maya calendar. The current Great Cycle, as the Mayas call it, is set to end on the winter solstice of 2012: December 21 2012 and many people believe that on that date, the world will change and never be the same. Some predict terrible events resulting in the destruction of our world and some predict that it won’t necessarily end, but that we will enter a new era and massive changes will occur.

For more info about the Maya calendar, Google search it.

And there's already a movie coming out ..lol I also read about "I am Legend" being based on 2012..

Can this scientifically be proven?.. lets speculate. And if you're against it all, then tell us when do you think the world will end?..

¨I could actually see a group of people planning a surprise just to make something out of the outrageous theory... Anyone els thinking the same?
    Although Mayan history and misteries fascinate me, people don't realize, and media just to make a few bucks on T.V. shows and endless documentaries avoid the fact that, the Mayan Calendar stops there because...

THEY GOT RAVAGED BY SPAIN!

So, who's going to continue writing it, if everyone's dead? Oh wait, nobody.

/End thread.
    Just so you know, children...

I Rule.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Florox View Post
    Although Mayan history and misteries fascinate me, people don't realize, and media just to make a few bucks on T.V. shows and endless documentaries avoid the fact that, the Mayan Calendar stops there because...

THEY GOT RAVAGED BY SPAIN!

So, who's going to continue writing it, if everyone's dead? Oh wait, nobody.

/End thread.
    Have you watched the film or documentary ? I think it was explained there.

Anyway 2012 is really the end of the world for me - Im having high school reunion !!! I just hate when I was on High school and seeing those people just brings bad memories. I wasnt the bullied or something but we had really fucked up individuals in our class and my maths teacher was really stuck on me for the entire time. I barely passed Maths cuz of him.

On topic, I hope world really ends so that I wont have the reunion

No really, is it too coincidental for numerous prophecies claiming 2012 to be the final year of our existence ? My theory is that humanity wont die but we will kinda level up. I mean our species will get on higher intelectual level. Maybe some importnat event or miraclious discovery will be made BUT not the end of the world. As Fraekshow said its ridiciules.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    People are going to make prophecies about the end of the world until the world actually ends. Then they'll be like "I told you so!".
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Why would the world suddenly change, wouldn't make sense...

I guess it has something to do about how the planet moves to the center of the universe little by little

Aliens?

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Im actually looking forward to this day so I can make fun of any shitbag that believes ancient prophecies (sp?).

The Mayans are wrong.

I predict the world will end on November 4, 4040.

That's right folks you heard it here the world will really end on November 4, 4040 when the muffin overlords do battle with the cookie gods and they destroy our planet in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by [DFX] View Post
    The Mayans are wrong.

I predict the world will end on November 4, 4040.

That's right folks you heard it here the world will really end on November 4, 4040 when the muffin overlords do battle with the cookie gods and they destroy our planet in the process.
    The Muffin Kingdom will rise.

A lot of people thought that the world would end in 1988. instead, they got me. now, i will do everyone a favor and end the world in 2012. that way, no one will be disappointed!