Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Madara, and Einstein's theory of special relativity

In a nutshell Einstein's theory of special relativity states that time is relevant to the observer, perhaps Madara traveled at light or near light speed with his time space jutsu for short intervals over the past 100 years allowing him to extend his time on earth and maybe the secret to his longevity and not necessarily a immorality or life preservation jutsu,

Sorry if there was another thread about Madara's immorality
    all these faces look like they're thinking but aren't

Ah the theory section has returned to its former self.

He said it was his chakra that kept him alive.

I don't believe its nearly this complicated. As it applies to the Narutoverse, its probably a life preservation jutsu or he just hasn't aged in 100+ years.

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    If he was truly capable of that, he could've defeated all his oponents easily. (Including Konoha)

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    If he was truly capable of that, he could've defeated all his oponents easily. (Including Konoha)
    Near light speed movement only allows foreword time travel how could that defeat Konoha other than by decay
    all these faces look like they're thinking but aren't

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    are you saying that his teleport jutsu was something he made recently then? cuz im wondering when he made it

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Einsteins theory also requires the increase in mass of an object traveling at relativistic speeds. As a consequence of that increase in mass, an ungodly amount of energy would be required to move the object and keep it in motion at near light speeds.

In other words Madara's speed and teleportation jutsu are highly unlikely to follow any real world principles.

Conclusion: Madara likely achieves his immortality or longevity by some other method.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost102585 View Post
    Near light speed movement only allows foreword time travel how could that defeat Konoha other than by decay
    Do you know how fast lightening is? Think about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    are you saying that his teleport jutsu was something he made recently then? cuz im wondering when he made it
    Perhaps, perhaps not. Most likely yes.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Einsteins theory also requires the increase in mass of an object traveling at relativistic speeds. As a consequence of that increase in mass, an ungodly amount of energy would be required to move the object and keep it in motion at near light speeds.

In other words Madara's speed and teleportation jutsu are highly unlikely to follow any real world principles.

Conclusion: Madara likely achieves his immortality or longevity by some other method.
    Paul said it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Ah the theory section has returned to its former self.

He said it was his chakra that kept him alive.
    Do you mean when he said this?

Well when he says this, he could also mean that his chakra was so strong (thus he was so strong) it helped him survive the countless battles he participated in over the years.

That's the way i see it anyway.

When he said that he wasn't talking about his youth. He said my chakra is proof of that.