Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Don't you feel the controls where a little slow?

When you pull the moves off I just feel that I needed to hold the buttons down for that millisecond extra.

But on the whole good game just need to get some free time to practice and kick some ass
    They can feel a little slow but practice will make you feel right at home Wolvie.

Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    Are you guys using the default controller (D-pad) or using the sticks? I ask because I have always been very disappointed at the D-pad use for 2D fighting games (vs arcade-style sticks) and hesitate getting SFIV...I played some other SF games on xbox and they kinda blew. Let me know what you think about your controls.
    I use the control stick for combos instead of the d-pad. Other than the controls being a lil slow the controls are still good. Though I still can't pull off super moves and ultra combos to save my life (lierally) I find that EX moves and regular specials are super easy to execute. I was going to buy the arcade stick but $70 isn't really worth it when the controls at least work with a controller.

On a side note, I finally unlocked Sakura! ^_^

Got my character back, now I just need to get good again. XD

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

I can't pull off the super or ultra combos either lol. I'm using the left stick, I hear its easier with the stick but I'm not gonna purchase it just for this game. Might switch to Dpad though.
    Last edited by [CiTo]; 02-23-2009 at 11:41 PM.
    LeggoMyWebbo

Decidedly Undecided
    I'm picking it up on pre-order tomorrow(late for the party, I know). I just hope once I unlock all of the people it won't get boring like so many other fighting games do. I also can't wait to see the achievements.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

It's nearly impossible to unlock everyone. Especially Gouken.

Gouken: Unlock Akuma, then complete Arcade mode as him without using any continues. Then complete Arcade mode once more as any character, without using continues and have at least two "Perfect" victories and three "Ultra" combo finishes. After you defeat Seth, Gouken will appear. Defeat him to unlock him.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Waiting for the demo to come out...I have been trying to rent it but it is pretty popular right not :(

Waiting for the demo to come out...I have been trying to rent it but it is pretty popular right not :(
    Just buy it man. It's worth it. I'd be playing it right now if my 360 didn't JUST get the Red Ring of Death. T_T

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

I'd be playing it right now if it wasn't sold out everywhere I look for it, so I'm with Franky on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    Just buy it man. It's worth it. I'd be playing it right now if my 360 didn't JUST get the Red Ring of Death. T_T
    OH SH!T THAT BLOWS...my brother got the RRoD in December, I am hoping my elite doesn't die!

My main concern is the controller (see above post), and REALLY don't want to spend another pile of cash on a SFIV "special" controller :(

OH SH!T THAT BLOWS...my brother got the RRoD in December, I am hoping my elite doesn't die!

My main concern is the controller (see above post), and REALLY don't want to spend another pile of cash on a SFIV "special" controller :(
    I was going to buy the arcade stick at first as well. It's really not that necessary. The controller works just fine. Of course you could take the middle ground and go with something like this.

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Street-Fi...5698017&sr=8-5

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Decidedly Undecided
    I just got it, and I already beat the game as Ken, Abel, and Fei Long. MAN, it's AWESOME!!!

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi