Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    lol cheats are for fags

and i never called myself a "SFIV Player" i do play it just not like, an actual player. Plus, any player would be annoyed when a character is overused or abused due to spamming moves, thats a cheating way to win, no skill, just like in halo with the rocket launcher, no skill man...no skill

(Another example would be playing against a japanese kid on Final Fantasy Dissidia, they over use that fuckin little kid, annoying as hell)
    There's a way around all those spam moves. Just experiment until you find it. ^_^

And are you talking about Onion Knight or the Tarutaru (forget her name) for Dissidia?

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Nice Guy Love Everyone =)
    I almost got a boxer's fracture playing that game. -_- I ran into like 5 people in a row who would be Ryu or Akuma or w/e and just spam spam spam spam their little ALJKDSSMAKLSNADSHALS move and I punched the side of my chair which this chair has solid wood with a very thin cloth pad surrounding it. The only other game ive ever actually hit anything out of pure anger was halo 3 when i punched at the air and by mistake nailed the bottom of the TV -_- ...believe it or not i'm not a violent/angry person almost ever. But ooooh -_-"

I like to rock the party duckhuntdog's Avatar
    I can honestly say that i really do not like this game. I mean the old SF games were decent but the combos were far too complicated, and that's the only way to win, unless you're fighting some artard. If i get hated on because i find the combos too difficult then fair enough, do what you will!
    For everything else there's duckhuntdog

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by duckhuntdog View Post
    I can honestly say that i really do not like this game. I mean the old SF games were decent but the combos were far too complicated, and that's the only way to win, unless you're fighting some artard. If i get hated on because i find the combos too difficult then fair enough, do what you will!
    If the combos are too hard for you, u should play guilty gears, the combos are the same buttons for all characters..lol

I like to rock the party duckhuntdog's Avatar
    If the combos are too hard for you, u should play guilty gears, the combos are the same buttons for all characters..lol
    aha i'll stick to Tekken, only fighting game i seem to be any good at, but still, at least i don't resort to button bashing, which is a sin.
    For everything else there's duckhuntdog

Quote Originally Posted by duckhuntdog View Post
    aha i'll stick to Tekken, only fighting game i seem to be any good at, but still, at least i don't resort to button bashing, which is a sin.
    Actually I find the Tekken combos to be more complicated than SF's. I guess its a matter of preference: I prefer to spread the combo moves between the left hand and the right hand. Tekken destroys my right hand :(.

Guilty Gear combo's are great you can basically make them up as you go, putting in a roman cancel every now and then.
    I don't like Street Fighter anywhere near as much as Guilty Gear, But it has grown on me the last few days. Just doing challenge mode with Cammy atm =.=

Decidedly Undecided
    Here's my thought on the combo topic now in this thread...

Tekken combos are hard because they're long and you need to properly string together buttons that are nearly impossible to hit properly in time.

Street Fighter IV combos are had because they need you to use, say, a midair tatsumaki senpuukyaku, followed by a weak hadoken, and the second the hadoken hits at point-blank range, initiate a metsu hadoken. In other words, do the impossible.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Combos are the most difficult part in fighting games.

In Tekken :
    - Kings super throw combos are easy
    - Yoshimitsus punch to sword combo is also easy

Anybody else is a mere immposibility to pull of in a heat of battle.

As for SF, combos are complicated but not immposible. Anyway I still prefer punch kucking till the end of opponent. Plus pulling of some sweet easy moves and wuala, you win.

Or I just click any button that comes under my fingers and it sometimes works as well. There were few amazing combos I pulled of not knowing how .
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Beer and Music
    ^ screw button mashing, that's for noobs
    And I rarely play street fighter or any game really, my guess my fingers never forget..lol combos still seem easy

Who wants to play??? I got it for Ps3