Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    this game is f***ing awesome! you're getting your ass kicked and still want to fight
    is Gouken an interesting character? he's really hard to unlock

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Im hearing lots of positive comments on this game. Cuz of that I was really delighted when Capcom stated that theyre making a PC version of it. Hope it will be a quality version with some extra stuff.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuszek View Post
    this game is f***ing awesome! you're getting your ass kicked and still want to fight
    is Gouken an interesting character? he's really hard to unlock
    Gouken is basically Ryu and Ken's master. He can do one-handed Hadokens and his ultra is a Shoryuken that's even stronger than Ken's. O_O

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Gouken is basically Ryu and Ken's master. He can do one-handed Hadokens and his ultra is a Shoryuken that's even stronger than Ken's.
    too bad we'll never know if it's stronger than Ryu's Shin Shoryuken, sigh...

Decidedly Undecided
    Well, if Ken's Shinryuken is stronger than Ryu's Shin Shoryuken, it's safe to assume that Gouken's Ultra-Shoryuken is more powerful than Ryu's Shn Shoryuken. It's simple logic. A>b and b>c, so a>c.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Gouken is huge. He's a beast if you now how to use him. His moves are cool, they're like variations of Ryu's moves. He is Ryu and Kens master after all. I have yet to unlock Seth. Thats time consuming, I'll get around to it sometime.
    LeggoMyWebbo

if Ken's Shinryuken is stronger than Ryu's Shin Shoryuken
    o_o last time I checked, Shin Shoryuken does WAY more damage in SF3 than Shinryuken, even if you mash all the buttons. the only case where it's the opposite is in SFA 3, and that game precedes the other. I will say that Shinryuken looks a lot cooler though, especially in Marvel vs. Capcom 2, where it's always on fire.

Decidedly Undecided
    Oh. I only own Alpha 3 MAX, so I didn't know. But still, Gouken's one of my new faves.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Oi, I'm thinking of getting this, but with fighters I always get the feeling they bore so fast. >_>; Name me some plus points why this game is a must have. Prtplz.

Had it 3 days or so now and loving it, one of the best sf games i ever played. Only problem i got with it is that sometimes on the easyest mode it gets ridiculously hard randomly, i don't know if it is a bug or something, but i'm still enjoying it
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!