View Poll Results: What is your belief/philosophy?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Atheism

    21 35.00%
  • Agnosticism

    3 5.00%
  • Christianity

    23 38.33%
  • Islam

    5 8.33%
  • Buddhism

    0 0%
  • Hinduism

    0 0%
  • Judaism

    0 0%
  • Satanism

    0 0%
  • Other

    8 13.33%
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 180
  1. #21
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,457
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Kinda Reminds you of Orochimaru, except for the trusting in the hope of God's existence part.

    If there were no God, then why not Orochimaruism?
    Paul, are you dissing Oro-sama?

    In Orochimaru words, we trust! ...

  2. #22
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,706
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Paul, are you dissing Oro-sama?

    In Orochimaru words, we trust! ...
    LOL.....My appologies friend FS.

    I am merely stating that he seems to be Emblematic of assumptions of a universe bereft of a God as postulated in my post.

    Orochimaru is an honest and none pretentious character.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  3. #23
    lovedrug pornography's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    google images
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by zidane21ps View Post
    Man, I honestly, really honestly feel sorry for you.
    I like how you made this thread under the pretext that you were interested in other people's beliefs but when someone says something that you don't agree with you shoot them down.

  4. #24
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,697
    I'm agnostic. Because there is no proof, either way.

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

  5. #25
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,357
    Quote Originally Posted by pornography View Post
    I like how you made this thread under the pretext that you were interested in other people's beliefs but when someone says something that you don't agree with you shoot them down.
    I was restraining myself from saying that lol.

  6. #26
    Half Man Half Amazin' Phixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,710
    Christian

    The title of this thread is kind of strange though...

    Avatar and Signature by Ravona

  7. #27
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,457
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    LOL.....My appologies friend FS.

    I am merely stating that he seems to be Emblematic of assumptions of a universe bereft of a God as postulated in my post.

    Orochimaru is an honest and none pretentious character.
    Yep I understand what you mean. ^^

  8. #28
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Christian

    The title of this thread is kind of strange though...
    It does if you read his first post.

  9. #29
    former mod
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,074
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Why?... if I may ask.
    Yes, you may. Because he's stating that all he does, all good he does,
    is because of his god. And if there was no good, ergo nor heaven or hell,
    he'd act like an asshole towards other people, don't do anything kind,
    and and and... it's just really distressing that Paulbee state's, all the does
    he does to please his good, and not his natural desire to do good stuff.
    Of course most of the good things we do, we do because we anticipate
    something good happening to us in reward, yet normal people should
    have some natural, inner desire and justice to not do bad things to others,
    but treat your fellow men with respect and all. All that without religious
    motivation - and it works for millions of atheists every day, as well!

    Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    i too am a christian. and this thread is a bad idea zippy
    Why? No need to argue about religious stuff, I just wanted to know
    how the religion is spread amongst our members. And my name is zidane,
    no idea how you came to call me zippy :/

    Quote Originally Posted by pornography View Post
    I like how you made this thread under the pretext that you were interested in other people's beliefs but when someone says something that you don't agree with you shoot them down.
    I'm not shooting down anyone for his/her belief - I merely did this
    with Paulbee and his motivations behind /acting good/, and I'm still saying
    that it's just wrong. So, please don't say it in general like that, I just
    once disagreed, and it was the reasons, not the belief.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Christian
    The title of this thread is kind of strange though...
    Intended.

  10. #30
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,457
    Quote Originally Posted by zidane21ps View Post
    Yes, you may. Because he's stating that all he does, all good he does, is because of his god. And if there was no good, ergo nor heaven or hell, he'd act like an asshole towards other people, don't do anything kind, and and and...

    it's just really distressing that Paulbee state's, all the does he does to please his good, and not his natural desire to do good stuff.
    Of course most of the good things we do, we do because we anticipate
    something good happening to us in reward, yet normal people should
    have some natural, inner desire and justice to not do bad things to others,
    but treat your fellow men with respect and all. All that without religious
    motivation - and it works for millions of atheists every day, as well!
    Perhaps what he meant was that, it was God who gave him THAT natural desire to do no harm.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •