View Poll Results: What is your belief/philosophy?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Atheism

21 35.00%
  • Agnosticism

3 5.00%
  • Christianity

23 38.33%
  • Islam

5 8.33%
  • Buddhism

0 0%
  • Hinduism

0 0%
  • Judaism

0 0%
  • Satanism

0 0%
  • Other

8 13.33%
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    I guess I would be other. I got better shit to do than indulge myself in believing shit that isn't there. or wooden furniture. Or 17 different Gods. Or a God with 4 arms. I just live life knowing each and everyday I'm one step closer to world domination. Muhahahahahaha

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    I dont believe in God, dont believe in any supernatural higher existence that is behind life as we know.

BUT I frankly do believe in destiny. Every ones fate is already decided. We all have our role in this world no matter how foolish it can be. Some of us are gifted with very important and huge roles while the others have theyre own little ones with apparently no significance at all. You could compare me to Neji in this way of belief. Naruto was talking about breaking destiny by hard work and determination but HES THE DESTINED CHILD !!!
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

I'd like to believe there is a God.

Without God, we only have a temporary existence in a temporary Universe, and all our Hystory, acheivements, growth, evolution, everything will end up meaningless as it's all erased in a Cosmic Black Hole, or whatever end awaits this Universe.

Without God there is no reason to be good or kind, since compassion would only be emotions generated by chemical exchanges in our brains neurons.

Without God there is no reason for me to be anything other than selfish and self serving, why should I care about my fellow man, they are only biological machines destined to die and become food for worms and microbes anyway.

While I cannot prove the existence of God, as I see it, without God everything eslse boils down to a pathetic temporary suffering existence, dominated by illusions created by our brains.

I hope there is a God, and like in Naruto, I am going to entrust my future to that hope.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

well my family r christian but i dont believe in anything in particular also im studying biology and microbiology well and all the fact and prove u learn with evolution class is really difficult to say i believe in some trick of magic or faith also i really hate reality.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

im a christ and i believe in god,but i aint catholic nor protestant
    just christ

Sig & Ava = Jaiden

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    I don't try to believe in anyone. I only observe and up on what pleases me I decide what I should be fallowing. My mom was a Muslim, and my dad was a christen. Go figure!

former mod
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I'd like to believe there is a God.
    Without God, we only have a temporary existence in a temporary Universe, and all our Hystory, acheivements, growth, evolution, everything will end up meaningless as it's all erased in a Cosmic Black Hole, or whatever end awaits this Universe.

Without God there is no reason to be good or kind, since compassion would only be emotions generated by chemical exchanges in our brains neurons.

Without God there is no reason for me to be anything other than selfish and self serving, why should I care about my fellow man, they are only biological machines destined to die and become food for worms and microbes anyway.

While I cannot prove the existence of God, as I see it, without God everything eslse boils down to a pathetic temporary suffering existence, dominated by illusions created by our brains.

I hope there is a God, and like in Naruto, I am going to entrust my future to that hope.
    Man, I honestly, really honestly feel sorry for you.

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zidane21ps View Post
    Why?... if I may ask.

Quote Originally Posted by zidane21ps View Post

Not quite sure what you mean...but it:

Kinda Reminds you of Orochimaru, except for the trusting in the hope of God's existence part.

If there were no God, then why not Orochimaruism?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

i too am a christian. and this thread is a bad idea zippy

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.