Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Abortion

Abortion

Abortion
    Yes or No
    Why?

I think it's plain murder. Sure, there is a thing called free will, but free will doesnt entitle you to killing human beings. You concieve a child, which means it's your responsibility, but people tend to give a crap about that and throw it away carelessly. Would you rather have a chance at life instead of dieing against your own will?

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gohanssj237 View Post
    I think it's plain murder. Sure, there is a thing called free will, but free will doesnt entitle you to killing human beings. You concieve a child, which means it's your responsibility, but people tend to give a crap about that and throw it away carelessly. Would you rather have a chance at life instead of dieing against your own will?
    Yeah but some may ask, is it a "living being". I mean everyones life begins at birth. Of course the baby lives in the final months of pregnancy but I think when you decide for Abortion in the first 2-3 months when the baby isnt actually developed into human shape and still without a heart beat then I say its not a murrder.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Unborn child has not experienced living nor breathing outside. Taking away it's life will not cause it any harm. It's the mothers choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Damon Max View Post
    Yeah but some may ask, is it a "living being". I mean everyones life begins at birth. Of course the baby lives in the final months of pregnancy but I think when you decide for Abortion in the first 2-3 months when the baby isnt actually developed into human shape and still without a heart beat then I say its not a murrder.
    Modern science confirms that it becomes a human being at fertalization, so I'd say yes.
    Unborn child has not experienced living nor breathing outside. Taking away it's life will not cause it any harm. It's the mothers choice.
    That is indeed the case, but dont you agree that everyone should have a shot at life?

Its wrong. Unless the mother has a valid reason like she cant afford to keep it, or for health reasons, or if she was raped and couldn’t bear to have it and such. But if a woman gets rid of her child because it would get in the way of her career or it would ruin the shape of her body or something, then i see it as murder.
    Yea, its not developed or anything but it deserves a chance. Besides, how do we know it doesn’t already have a soul breathed into it? >.>

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    It really depends. I cannot stress that enough.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

This is a very sensitive subject and I would request to everyone to please re-read your posts before submitting them to avoid any confusion and misunderstandings in putting your opinions across as these types of topics tend to become very personal.

My opinion is if the pregnancy would put the mother's life in real danger then it is acceptable, this is because the mother is the 'originator' of the foetus, the mother's life is well-established, the mother has with duties and responsibilities, the mother is part of a family and allowing the mother to die would also kill the foetus in most cases.

It should not be allowed if the family feel that they cannot financially support the child.

If it is confirmed in the early period of pregnancy that a foetus suffers from a defect that can't be treated and that will cause great suffering to the child, I feel this is also a valid reason for the abortion, provided that the pregnancy is less than 120 days old.

Also a valid reason in the first 120 days of the pregnancy for abortion is where the mother is the victim of a rape.

There should be flexibility in dealing with abortions not one view is right the other wrong.

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    For the sake of posting I don't support it morally/religiously.

I'm ok with abortion, if the mom doesn't want it or the dad doesn't want it then let them get the abortion...