Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar

Are you the "you" that was yesterday?

The purpose of this thread, is for me and you to be mindful of our changes
    mentally.

What views have changed in your life, and at what point?

Has anything you viewed significantly changed lately?

Can you see yourself changing? And in what way?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

I am the me I was yesterday/today/the day before yesterday/Easter/Monday night football and so on. I don't like change much if a current formula I am following is working as intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    I am the me I was yesterday/today/the day before yesterday/Easter/Monday night football and so on. I don't like change much if a current formula I am following is working as intended.
    So have your views on the world not change at all?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    So have your views on the world not change at all?
    Nope. Still plotting a way to over throw my Country's government and get rid of N.A.T.O.

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    My mind is at change every day. Though I can't seem to notice any major changes in me lately.

Comparing my previous mind (1 year ago) to my current 2009 are completely strangers.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    My mind is at change every day. Though I can't seem to notice any major changes in me lately.
    Then compare yourself to the you that was last year, or before. Does anyone notice a major development in them? Thats basically what im asking essentially.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Comparing my previous mind (2008) to my current 2009 are completely strangers.

And thats how it goes every year.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Comparing my previous mind (2008) to my current 2009 are completely strangers.

And thats how it goes every year.
    XD in what way?

An example for me would be my view on religion. I once thought of it as an obsolete and irrelevant institution. But now(well 2 years ago) I started to develop an interest in it, and discovered various ideas and concepts that fascinated me, and I gained a different view on the belief systems.

Thats just in a nutshell, but thats basically a change in myself I've noticed.

Do I see myself changing? Perhaps. I knwo that im a person that seeks exploration of many different viewpoints of certain subject, and im honestly effected by peoples opinions and works. So who knows what might influence me to change my views on certain things.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Steve3child View Post
    An example for me would be my view on religion. I once thought of it as an obsolete and irrelevant institution. But now(well 2 years ago) I started to develop an interest in it, and discovered various ideas and concepts that fascinated me, and I gained a different view on the belief systems.

Thats just in a nutshell, but thats basically a change in myself I've noticed.

Do I see myself changing? Perhaps. I knwo that im a person that seeks exploration of many different viewpoints of certain subject, and im honestly effected by peoples opinions and works. So who knows what might influence me to change my views on certain things.
    Ah, I see what you mean. Thats the thing...

It comes down to the choices you make, and the judgment you receive.
    My personal philosophical and psychological views effect my choices.
    And when their at constant chance duo to my immense observations and exploring things that might look pleasing, then I am unable to stand on one view point. Unlike my elder families who honestly never seem to change...

If your unbound by religion, or your conscious stays unlimited then I doubt any human can stay un-changed for over a year. But then again, I really don't know.

I'd say I'm almost a completely different person to the one I was 6-8 years ago.

I just wasn't a nice person back then, I spent most of my spare time (including christmas) out on the street or at a friends caravan gurning on ecstasy, snorting speed and starting trouble with the vast majority of the adults in the village I grew up in.

Ever since I moved away from that place I've been different, I became Introverted (I don't think this is a bad thing), laid back, open minded and the idea of spending my friday night's hiding in a ditch from a police car or spending 4 hours rubbing my jeans after taking an E don't appeal to me at all.

I actually think it's anime that triggered my change in personality, the side effect would be that I became a recluse and feel uncomfortable around more than 6 people, but I think the pros outway the cons.