Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Abortion

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    I do support it, I mean mothers that consider Abortion in the first place have to be in some tough situation. Sometines is better for children not to be born, its sad but...
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Hmmmm? God is the only one who has the right to take that life, no one else.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic254_5.gif

well i say that its up to the woman to decide whether or not its murder. but personally i think abortion is wrong and adoption is much better. but what right do i have to judge those when i cant begin to understand how it feels...to have a baby pop out of you wee wee lol
    Last edited by guy; 02-20-2009 at 05:48 PM. Reason: i could resist

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by Clavat View Post
    Hmmmm? God is the only one who has the right to take that life, no one else.
    What if you don't believe in a god, or you worship the Greek Gods or Satan?

I would say yes. If the mother is not in a state where she can afford to take care of the child would deem her unfit to be a mother. Which implies she shouldn't have the kid.
    Last edited by Hand Banana; 02-20-2009 at 11:12 PM. Reason: I mispelled mother.

If people had better knowledge of contraception the need for abortion other than for reasons of rape, fetal defects and the mothers health would drop considerably. The number of times I've heard people say 'I didn't think we could get pregnant the first time'....
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Reguardless of the situation killing a baby is not acceptable in my book, but if certain circumstances prevent the mother from taking care of the child i would whole heartedly agree with turning the child into a orphan to the state rather then killing the child outright. I belive that the child reguardless of the age once conceived is a living being reguardless of whether its the size of a peanut your squelching out a life.

If you think about it in the terms of what if my parents decided to abort me, i think you will understand better.
    Sure while you were inside of your mothers stomach you were nothing more then a unknown face, but your not that to them now are you? all it took was a little time and suddenly you could voice your own opinions. Inside the stomach it has been proven children can hear the tone of peoples voices and tend to recognize there mother and father(and anyone who was usually around them) when they come out.

so suffice it to say unless the mother is going to Die from carrying the child, I say that turning the child into an orphan if you do not want the child would be much better then killing the child. so for about 90% of the abortion cases i say no.

Quote Originally Posted by ydoc View Post
    Reguardless of the situation killing a baby is not acceptable in my book, but if certain circumstances prevent the mother from taking care of the child i would whole heartedly agree with turning the child into a orphan to the state rather then killing the child outright. I belive that the child reguardless of the age once conceived is a living being reguardless of whether its the size of a peanut your squelching out a life.

If you think about it in the terms of what if my parents decided to abort me, i think you will understand better.
    Sure while you were inside of your mothers stomach you were nothing more then a unknown face, but your not that to them now are you? all it took was a little time and suddenly you could voice your own opinions. Inside the stomach it has been proven children can hear the tone of peoples voices and tend to recognize there mother and father(and anyone who was usually around them) when they come out.

so suffice it to say unless the mother is going to Die from carrying the child, I say that turning the child into an orphan if you do not want the child would be much better then killing the child. so for about 90% of the abortion cases i say no.
    So you would put kids into an orphanage and let the state take are of them where they may not end up getting adopted. Having them suffer for 18 years just to be thrown out.

Quote Originally Posted by ydoc View Post

What about in the case of rape? You have to be open minded about subjects like these.

This brings up the whole argument of nature vs. nurture. Is it our enviroment that makes us who we we are or is it our genetics?

In my opinion it's the choice of the mother and, depending on the situation, father whether or not they want the child.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    I could watch that baby for hours DFX, hilarious and your right, babies should have some say in this subject
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman