Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    The fillers has been really horrible to watch up to this point (Except for the part where Sasuke chopped some random shinobis but that was like 15 seconds). But overall it's been nothing but a waste of time. That kid is annoying, Guren and her lame-ass-retard crew are boring and useless. They could've animated Kakashi Gaiden instead imo. And I even got my hopes up before this arc (It can't be THAT sucky...) Once again the filler makers proved me wrong.

I guess this has been asked and answerd before, but since i'm not really sure what to search for. I'll just try my luck asking instead :p

I really like this current intro-song. Could someone please tell me the name of it?

Sorry for the little offtopic in this thread.

Haven't watched this ep yet, but the intro song for this arc has been "Closer" By Inoue Joe.

EDIT: Yeah, it's still "Closer"

The filler sucks so far. The only good part where the nice Jiraiya/Naruto moments.

The way they have made Hinata useless, behind in progress to even Genin Neji, and Sakura as a complete ass, and with nothing to offer but jerk comments, has me riled.

Bravo in making all Konoha ninjas even more low in the food chain than they already were. And the females that have skill and ability are evil. Brings me back to when I was studying the role of females before the Renaissance.

I still refuse to believe that is a boy. In my mind that is a girl. It lives in denial.

hate the filler story , bullshitl.

Quote Originally Posted by S-ClassNinja_Rich View Post
    the only good part was Hinata doing 32 plam jutsu, but i taught it ws 64 palms
    lol the Juken: san juu ni handjob yon shou!

What would happen if in the filler Kakashi died or something completely backwards like that? I wonder how they would continue the story lol
    A pie in the sky?

lol if they kill kakashi in a filler episode then that will be there last mistake ever
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

Hahah I think I would be one of the greatest! Imagine Kishimoto watching the episode to see TVJapan has killed off one of his main characters without his knowledge lol.

Cool-ish episode, but it seems like crystal jutsu is just way to strong. crystalize even the moisture in your body!?! crazy.

And is this "crystalization" an earth type jutsu or ice? cause they keep talking about how she can materialize crystal out of the air, but as far as I know only water vapor hangs out in the air, and when you crystalize that then it means its become ice...
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post

And is this "crystalization" an earth type jutsu or ice? cause they keep talking about how she can materialize crystal out of the air, but as far as I know only water vapor hangs out in the air, and when you crystalize that then it means its become ice...
    I came up with the same idea last year on one of those create your own jutsu threads ( they stole my idea XD). It is crystal like jewlary type crystal like Quartz & Diamonds its not ice.

- I was cheering for Hinata but she could only master 32 palms? :(

I wish she was more like she is in the Naruto Accel 2 PS2 game shes awsome in that she does a rotation so big she levitates off the ground and sends her enemy flying.

- That boy is really annoying my god I wanted Naruto to smack him and say STFU & answer my damn questions.

Seeing Naruto make use of a frog combination jutsu was very cool. However why didnt Naruto just practice with the smarter orange frog from the start the yellow one is retarded.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you