Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni

i dont get this anime at all people die but in the next episode there back alive? what is going. whats whats the point of this anime if they die and come back or is it because its like clue? one epsoide this happens next one this happens

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    If we told you it'd be a major spoiler. Just keep watching and you'll get it.

Or if you're impatient....

Spoiler!

At least I think that's the gist of it.....

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

yes i got lost and confused is there another season and i am glad the boy is still alive

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dummy View Post
    yes i got lost and confused is there another season and i am glad the boy is still alive
    There's another season, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai and an OVA, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Haruhi Suzumiya's Butler Xoraan14's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato-kun View Post
    There's another season, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai and an OVA, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei.
    And the second season(Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai) explains the first season better.... It gives you a full explanation of stuff.. So you should really watch both of them.

Member of:۞ The Empire ۞

lol know i lost the temptation to watch them not beacuse of the spoliers because i am dumb and will get lost in the second epsiode sicne i got lost in the 6th episode in the first season

You weren't paying enough attention while watching it, Certain characters remember bits and pieces of what happend before, Keichi has flash backs, Rina seems to know the full story from the start(obviously).

If you just watch it all the way through, You'll see why it seems to be an endless cycle :/
    Follow that by watching Kai as Arisato mentioned.
    Kai unravels all the confusing parts from season 1.