Thread: Inuyasha

Inuyasha

This was my first anime I've ever watched and I love it, to me it's the best anime created. I loved the character development among them and the way Takahashi correlated romance, action and drama. I don't think any other anime or manga nailed romance quite like Inuyasha did. The tragedy of Inu and Kikyou was truly something that I thought only William Shakespeare could come up with. After reading the manga I was so depressed, not because I think it was a bad ending or anything, but the fact it is over. If you haven't read it I recommend not to and just waiting to see if they continue the anime, because once it's over it's over. But anyways this thread is to discuss anything Inuyasha!

Whoa, an Inuyasha thread?!

I still watch the reruns on CN whenever they happen to be on despite seeing the entire series like 12 times - it's just so nostalgic. Although it could be classified as a battle-series, I didn't watch it because of the fights. The characters and love development was what made the show. It also had a really cool medieval Japan feel to it. Both the anime and the manga lost a little bit of the spark that made the series so good but it was still a great series.

One of the first series where I like the dubs over subs.

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    the anime was great but the ending pissed me off

Veteran Member
    I only watched 30 epis... and I suddenly stopped... know why? cuz I couldn't find episode 31.... ROFL!!!, wasn't that good anyways...(For me... One Piece pwnz it so hard...)... So it have ended? thought it was on going :O, so how many episodes?

Quote Originally Posted by XlamlamlX View Post
    I only watched 30 epis... and I suddenly stopped... know why? cuz I couldn't find episode 31.... ROFL!!!, wasn't that good anyways...(For me... One Piece pwnz it so hard...)... So it have ended? thought it was on going :O, so how many episodes?
    Way more than 31 episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by snizshizzle View Post
    Whoa, an Inuyasha thread?!

I still watch the reruns on CN whenever they happen to be on despite seeing the entire series like 12 times - it's just so nostalgic. Although it could be classified as a battle-series, I didn't watch it because of the fights. The characters and love development was what made the show. It also had a really cool medieval Japan feel to it. Both the anime and the manga lost a little bit of the spark that made the series so good but it was still a great series.
    I 100% agree with you, there is no other anime that had the character development Inuyasha did. The love interests made the anime so good, that's why the fillers were so amazing also. I really wish they would continue. This is also one of the few animes I prefer dubs of subs. R.I.P Kikyou

I...

Damn, whatever I say I'll get infractions for.

This is one of the first animes Ive watched too, very cool at the time to me
    A pie in the sky?

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Way more than 31 episodes.
    ya i know, but i couldn't find episode 31... but i could find 32 and up... so i stopped... What i was asking was how many episodes the serie had... and if it had ended..

But since you're not here anylonger... you can't answer :(