- How often do you discuss opening/ending music of Anime?
- What types of thread topics would there be?
- How is this not going to be a moderation nightmare, between people shouting they are flaming vs expressing their opinion?
- Do you think the Thirty-Seven users who voted yes will be enough to keep it busy enough to warrant?
Si vis pacem, para bellum
PGP Key Here
Would it just be anime music or would be it music in general? If it's just anime music it can easily be handled by General Anime.
Signature and Avatar courtesy of ImotoChan
It'd be music in general, of course. Including talk about instruments, favorite bands / genre's of music, maybe sharing some music? (share your music thread placed there) and also threads about upcoming music events and such... like Phixion for example, is on a metallica concert today... I'll talk to him on IRC about it, but with a forum for music, he could share some with everyone >_> dunno if we have enough people to keep it active, but we have a video games and movies section, so it seems appropriate to me, to have a music section as well.
- Not very.
- Genre specific topics, instrument specific topics, threads on good websites for learners, threads on good websites for listeners, the obvious favourite band/classic albums/best songs threads, perhaps a music requests thread to complement the already existing "Share Your Music" thread.
- Hmm... Not really sure to be fair. Appointing New Moderator A or threatening to break peoples legs could work though.
- No chance.
id have slayer 24-7
maybe this thread could get moved to the feedback section, that way a lot more peeps would see it
also about the the music thread being a nightmare for mods.. could the admins guys make it where a person has to have a 100 posts or something to post in the music thread?
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
I raise my hand up for mod of the music section(preferably hiphop).
The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.
"Reality is wrong, dreams are for real"