ZOMG SURPRISE SEX ^^ Skylar-chan's Avatar

Question Nannully's Sight & Legs

Umm I dunno if this is the wrong place to post something like this so place don't snap at me if it's wrong,

and also this may be a spoiler if you haven't finished the series..

Anyway, I have a question about Nannully's ability,or rather inability, to walk.
    He inability to see and walk were just phsycological right? Caused by the influence of geass or whatever.
    So when she overcame the geass and got her sight back,shouldn't she be able to walk now as well?

If it's a stupid question don't get mad lolz xD
    If my soul stands in the way,then I will toss it aside. I have no choice but to move forward.

Seeing as how Code Geass is originally an anime and the manga, to my knowing, hasn't passed that point of the story yet, I've moved the thread.

As for the subject, I think she actually could walk. But imagine this, you haven't walked for years and suddenly you're able again, I think that'd be pretty much hard to do.

If I remember correctly during shooting nunnally was shot in the legs and that coused inability to walk. Anyway after long period of inability to walk it's damn hard to walk again, you know the muscles are almost all gone.

So what that you can see the dark inside of me?

"All our light that shines strong only lasts for so long"

My manga list

Quote Originally Posted by Ski View Post
    If I remember correctly during shooting nunnally was shot in the legs and that coused inability to walk. Anyway after long period of inability to walk it's damn hard to walk again, you know the muscles are almost all gone.
    umm she was not in with the shooting they placed her there for set up and prolly shot her but yes she should be able to walk maybe if they make a third season which i hope she will be able to walk

Quote Originally Posted by Ski View Post
    She was not shot at the legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Zero View Post
    Seeing as how Code Geass is originally an anime and the manga, to my knowing, hasn't passed that point of the story yet, I've moved the thread.

As for the subject, I think she actually could walk. But imagine this, you haven't walked for years and suddenly you're able again, I think that'd be pretty much hard to do.
    And this is the answer to the thread. They considered the reality aspect of someone psychologically ill then resulted to being physically incapacitated.

After a long period of non-use, your muscles would atrophy. Since not a whole lot of people know about it, I'm appreciating that the Code Geass writers thought that far.

So my memory is failing... damn.

So what that you can see the dark inside of me?

"All our light that shines strong only lasts for so long"

My manga list

ZOMG SURPRISE SEX ^^ Skylar-chan's Avatar
    Okay lolz,
    Never thought of it that way

And sorry for posting in the wrong spot x$
    If my soul stands in the way,then I will toss it aside. I have no choice but to move forward.