Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    In my opinion this was the best Zoro fight i have ever seen.

awesome chapter. ... what if Zoro used his Asura technique/transformation? the fight would've been over in two panels. :-P

[edit] oh, I think the white sword was always the designated mouth sword when he had three. So I have a strong feeling that his new sword will replace the rusted-broken sword.
    Last edited by Foxxtail06; 08-18-2007 at 09:20 AM.

[url=http://www.bleachpor maxie009's Avatar
    it was really a great chapter.
    for a moment i tot zoro gonna to be defeated
    tat was dumb
    hw can zoro be defeated
    the samurai is a gd oppenent for zoro
    n nw zoro gt all his 3 swords
    n more all swords are legenary
    this means the move of zoro gonna to be more powerful
    n the fites are gonna to be exciting
    i was really looking foward to a new crew fite
    bt was disapponted for the fite between luffy n that guy (forget the name liao)
    the ability was nt gd for fighting
    so it was like fighting a shadow
    hope that it will turn out great

Fantastic battle! Oda pulled a fast one on us! During chapter 466, we incorrectly assumed that Zoro lost the battle, while in reality Zoro was already the victor. The inflamed Ryuuma was quite a sight, and quite misleading as well. To defeat a foe of that level, Zoro required neither the third sword nor his bandanna, quite surprising. Glad to see that Ryuuma was honorable in the end.

Red Hair has correctly deduced that Ryuuma's dark blade is larger than a regular katana. The only practical method of using this large katana is using it as the third mouth blade. Now, imagine Zoro wielding the large black blade in his right hand, the smaller purple white blade in his left, the snow white Wado in his mouth, somehow the colors don't fit. The dark blade is a gift from a fellow swordsman, that along is enough of a symbolic meaning to replace his Wado as the mouth sword. It is a pity that Kuina's memory sword shall no long suffer the submergence of Zoro's saliva.

Looking forward toward the next chapter. Good fight, but I liked Zoro V.S. Mr.1 better >.<

Absolutely Evil Villain The Blacknoah's Avatar
    Message from the Blacknoah:

OMG! This was a short but really great fight I have ever seen in ages! Roronoa Zoro OWNS!

We salute Oda & his genius. (shame on you, Kubo & Kishimoto! You'd better learn from this guy!)

I now anxiously await for Ms. All Sunday's match with Plate hater girl (she may be next!!!)
    Repeat this after me: I will never take on a god AGAIN! -Omega Rugal KOF '98

I say we get back to Robin/Chopper V.S. Dr. Hogback and his lackeys. Robin and Chopper would be pinned against Zoro's and Sanji's zombies, while Dr. Hogback flees the scene. However his escape shall be hindered, as Moria's ass flies through the wall, knocking Dr. Hogback into the world of unconsciousness. Moria and Luffy continues to duel out, joining Robin and Chopper for a Three V.S. Three battle.

Luffy V.S. Moria
    Robin V.S. Zoro's zombie
    Chopper V.S. Sanji's zombie.

But of course, as if Oda would let the above scenario occur. I bet something weird is going to occur in the next chapter.

It doesn't feel like they are going to cut away from franky/zoro/brook just yet, that would be too sudden.

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    It doesn't feel like they are going to cut away from franky/zoro/brook just yet, that would be too sudden.
    Yes I think so too. I want to know what will happen with Brook now that his shadow's back.

yeah...it is really so good of a chapter..seeing all those tehcniques and slashing and cutting...in the end...the stronger one wins..and it was zorro..i wonder what class that sword of ryuuma is...is that a meitou?
    "thy will be done"

i think there will be some kind of a story telling on brook's past..then..the fight with robin or chopper enters the scene..XD
    "thy will be done"