Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Banned
    lol i actually came here to post "what happened to Zoro's bandanna" now im curious is it supposed to be on his left or right arm? for some reason I kept lookin at his left arm and it wasnt there so i thought Oda forgot to draw it or something.

So now im just assumin that it goes on his right arm.

and yeah that new sword will probably go on his mouth to even things out, he was already using the other 2 on his hands so it would only suit his mouth.

I certainly wasn't expecting what happened in this chapter . . . that was the shortest fight Zoro's had (except for Ship Cutter T-Bone on the way to Enies Lobby [note: it took me ten minutes to find that name using Google; damn]).

I can't wait for next week.
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

Why was ussopps fight longer than zorros.

The Irish Cougar MountainLionLink's Avatar
    Hmm, this chapter will probably consist of Robin's or Chopper's battle. However I don't know if Oda will make the battle a team venture, or use one chapter or more per battle for each individual character. Which I would personally like to see Hogback versus Chopper without any other involvement or cut aways to other characters.

Chopper versus Hogback will be more of a intelligence over strength fight since Hogback has shown no real physical power yet. However look at Absalom, who had multiple abilities of animals on his body while still retaining his shadow and life. This certainly means that Hogback can complete serious surgery while keeping the patient alive. Which could also mean that he might have done small work on his own body, like how Franky was able to work on his body while almost near death.

Robin versus Cindy will be more of a strength against technique fight I believe. As Cindy can throw a deadly plate, however Robin can easily counter any attack by grappling Cindy. The only thing that I see that could make this fight anywhere worthwhile is if Cindy can not feel pain or has a unique spine that is unable to be clutched. Which would make Robin fight her on a level that we have never seen before.

Finally the X factor is Zoro's and Sanji's shadow zombies. We do not know if they will act like their counterparts and fight against each other or focus on Robin and Chopper completely.

Um short version, yeah the next chapter will show Oda's greatness for making interesting fights and storylines. Since the things I just mentioned will not even be the things that Oda will present probably.
    HALO
    It's just the Metroid series remade for the Xbox crowd.
    However Samus Aran is now some unknown low ranking military personal.
    Also the space pirates worship some giant doomsday hula hoop machine.

Currently Reading
    Karakuri Circus, Mx0, Red River, Rosario+Vampire, One Piece

Nintendo Wii Friend's number

well, that is usually how strong swordmen fights go... no more than 3-5 minutes.. and we have seen plnty of zoro fights and never much of Ussop so I guess Oda decided to switch it up a bit. Also it seems Zoro knew the fighter from when he was alive. So I think that helped him a lot on the fight maybe? he knew the style and the techniques of the Samurai of Wado... what u guys think?
    I hope Luffy doesnt beat Moira thou... I love Luffy but he cant just beat every organization and shibibukai that comes about... is time that he just gets his shadow, or the crew beat Oz, and retreat...

I don't think the new sword will go in Zoro's mouth, The Wado Ichimonji has always had the mouth spot. the new sword will most likely take the place of his rusted/broken sword. But i guess we will just have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by luimac View Post
    Also it seems Zoro knew the fighter from when he was alive. So I think that helped him a lot on the fight maybe? he knew the style and the techniques of the Samurai of Wado... what u guys think?
    Well two guesses:
    1) Zoro has been traveling searching for swordsmen to fight so he could become the best, it's possible he met the Samurai of Wado along the way some time.
    2) Zoro's blade is called the Wado Ichimonji, perhaps the Samurai of Wado was its original wielder and the school Zoro was at taught according to the Samurai of Wado's fighting style.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Ryuma was from Wano, not Wado.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

You got told.

Awww snap.

Back on topic.

I was really pleased with how this fight went down.

No cheesy tricks, no strings attached, it was just a fight of honor between two swordsman. I would have been disappointed if it was dragged out.