Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitebeard View Post
    Im too lazy to check. Somebody find the chapter number and I'll go get it.
    i just checked it. gin0va's right it's four tails.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Eventually, Jiraiya dies... Naruto lives... Akatsuki reluctantly wastes away... then Kabuto tries to own but dies... the end. Then... Naruto GX comes out... there's a bunch of characters with their own unique traits... there's some enemy... they beat the enemy.. we watch these kids grow up... blah blah blah.

Sai might show up...

I actually changed of opinion, I don't see jiraiya dying soon. If he dies there won't be someone able to train naruto as he can train him. Not because naruto is damm skilled, nope. Is more because Jiraiya knows what to do in case naruto loses the control. Yes kakashi knows too and he did a good job training naruto. But if Naruto wants to survive he needs to be with someone who is feared and respected by just mentioning his name.

I also don't see Sasuke coming back to konoha at this point. I see him more like the naruto's ultimate enemy in a few years in the future or dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Alterno View Post
    Itachi fights Sasuke, Sasuke uses C2 transformation but he is still is not match for itachi and is getting beated badly by Itachi. At the same time everybody stops as naruto and the he lets Kakashi know about what happened. The action goes back to a normal sasuke all beated in the floor and with itachi asking why he still is weak, if you want to obtain more power, then you have to kill your best friend, itachi leaves.

That's I think is going to happen in chapter 367.
    I pretty much predict the same, except at the end of the chapter there will be a twist. Sasuke beaten badly, probably crying, will ask "Why.. Why did you destroy our village? Why did you murder our family?" Then Itachi will reveal why what happened happened and Itachi will reveal that he needs Sasuke to live and to get stronger to defeat Madara.

probably be Itachi and Sasuke being gay.

Thats it.

ya, you know I'm better.

Naruto is just particularly bad at dealing with genjutsus. He will get owned every time by a genjutsu master like Itachi.
    I think Itachi is going to own Sasuke and Obito (I mean Tobi) will jump in for no reason.

I don't think that the Itachi that Sasuke found in the cave is the real one. I mean, i would think that Sasuke would have recognized the voice when he said "You're here."