Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    I don't know if Itachi is going to fight Sasuke, I mean is it too early to start the Sasuke vs. Itachi fights? We haven't even seen Juugo in action or Karin...

I think the convo Jiraiya had with Tsunade is going to be very important to the subject of Itachi and Sasuke's meeting. I think there is a 'bigger' plan going on and hopefully it'll clear up some of the Uchia Madra business because I am tired of reading all the theories.

Lastly, I think Jiraiya is going to bite the dust in the Village of the Rain. Perhaps against Pein...maybe Tobi. But I do think he's gonna die.
    ya i also believe Jiraiya is gonna die sooner or later from reading the last chapter, the story needs to move on. Hopefully, the death of Jiraiya will somehow drive Naruto into becoming a better ninja like a wakeup call and make him less stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by CiTo_Uchiha View Post
    Kishi says:

Uchiha = God

Uzumaki = Shit
    Spoiler!

damn kyru u are a naruto hater. but anyway yeah i got a feeling someone else is gonna die

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

It does somehow seem that Jiraiya's gonna end up dead soon, but I really hope his death won't be meaningless. I think he's always hid something from Naruto and I hope he's gonna reveal something before kicking air. Still I really hope he's gon' stay alive, he's one of my favourite chars afterall.

Wasn't it stated in the chap that the Itachi Naruto met was a clone when he left?

Jiraiya is one of my fav's i have a feeling he is gonna die as well, but i pray he does not. I wonder if itachi is gona talk to sasuke.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Wow, did anyone else think that was kind of... weird? Jiraiya just walking in and out of nowhere just claims: "I know the location of the Akatsuki Leader."

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Wow, did anyone else think that was kind of... weird? Jiraiya just walking in and out of nowhere just claims: "I know the location of the Akatsuki Leader."
    he prolly works for Tobi too. lol.
    Kishi says:

Uchiha = God

Uzumaki = Shit
    Spoiler!

Well he did explain how he came to his conclusion, i think it wasn't tat wierd

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

wow... anyone notice sasuke's face on page 16? he looked suprised.. the cool relaxed sasuke! hehe great chapter (specially the part with tsunade's boobs ROFL)

Quote Originally Posted by z3n0cid3 View Post
    wow... anyone notice sasuke's face on page 16? he looked suprised.. the cool relaxed sasuke! hehe great chapter (specially the part with tsunade's boobs ROFL)
    Sasuke's face on page 16 is priceless.

and the bottom part showing one side of Sasuke's Sharingan and the other side Itachi's Sharingan was pretty cool too.
    Kishi says:

Uchiha = God

Uzumaki = Shit
    Spoiler!

yeah jiraya reference to the loved ones shes lost and the size of her boobs was funny. and yes sasuke is pissing on himself.( after all that talk of revenge)my dawg sasuke needs to man up and kick some ass

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php