Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    *spam/off topic* simple itachi does the sexy jutsu and transforms into a naked say since sasuke is not attracted to girls maybe he will react to naked boys just like Ebisu reacted to naruto when he did his harem jutsu
    *on topic* yeah theres about 0% chances that sasuke would get owned by a clone...unless pein clones itachi and itachi's MS can pawn sasuke with one gaze

IF Sasuke gets owned by a clone, I'll be laughing my ass off. >.>;;

As for Naruto, he better get away cause if any chance that Naruto gets to weak and can't fight back...bye bye Kyubi and bye bye Naruto. ><; Doubt it will happen now anyway.

Seemingly it was a fake :I it got erased from 2 other forums I hang on

and know they are up agian xD
    Last edited by Keso; 08-17-2007 at 05:27 PM.
    Sup' kidz

Quote Originally Posted by Keso View Post
    Seemingly it was a fake :I it got erased from 2 other forums I hang on

and know they are up agian xD
    A fake? Maybe... It seems kinda real don't you think??? I was easily fooled if it was one.

Pew Pew Pew....
    Well it makes since that the first time Naruto fought Itachi after the time jump, it was a clone only so the one Naruto is fighting now is probably a clone also.

OR.....

It is the real Itachi, Naruto somehow uses his Wind Rasengan and pwns Itachi, making Sasuke uber mad and thus, seeks vengance against Naruto.

it seems that Naruto is fighting a copy and I do think Sasuke found the real Itachi.. I think that Kisame will "distract" the other 3 snakes outside while Itachi catches up with Sasuke and then pwnes him...

loved Sasuke's face of terror when Itachi use his Sharingan... looked like, "Sasuke!! Get out of my room!!". "Oh shit... sorry Big Brother..."
    Last edited by luimac; 08-17-2007 at 05:53 PM.

looks like were going to see itachi's ability in the upcoming chapters. oh yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Counter-Strike View Post
    Well it makes since that the first time Naruto fought Itachi after the time jump, it was a clone only so the one Naruto is fighting now is probably a clone also.
    OR.....
    It is the real Itachi, Naruto somehow uses his Wind Rasengan and pwns Itachi, making Sasuke uber mad and thus, seeks vengance against Naruto.
    no this time it's not even a 30% power clone, it's just a freaking kage bushin.

Itachi's kage bushin pwned Naruto with his finger once again, sorry to disappoint you Naruto Fanboys. Naruto will not last a chance against Itachi in a hundred years.
    Quote Originally Posted by CiTo_Uchiha View Post
    Kishi says:

Uchiha = God

Uzumaki = Shit
    Spoiler!

Since when could Kage bushins only take one hit? It's just retarded, that Naruto's disappear after one hit, but sometimes they stay put for like 10. The 3rd hokage battled with 3 kage bushins, kage bushins aren't supposed to be fucking weak as hell, Naruto's just an idiot when it comes to using them.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

I don't know if Itachi is going to fight Sasuke, I mean is it too early to start the Sasuke vs. Itachi fights? We haven't even seen Juugo in action or Karin...

I think the convo Jiraiya had with Tsunade is going to be very important to the subject of Itachi and Sasuke's meeting. I think there is a 'bigger' plan going on and hopefully it'll clear up some of the Uchia Madra business because I am tired of reading all the theories.

Lastly, I think Jiraiya is going to bite the dust in the Village of the Rain. Perhaps against Pein...maybe Tobi. But I do think he's gonna die.